Letters~~!!

Hee Gi:

7:39 am

Well,this is a new record~~ the earliest time I got up from bed. Somebody give me pancakes for this marvelous new record!!

"Unnie~~!! There's a mail waiting for you downstairs. And it's from appa." Chan Ji informed me from the other side of the door of my bedroom.

"Ne~~ Kamsahamnida,Chan Ji yah~~"

"Ok...??"

Hmm, what's that letter,hmm?? It must be important.

Soah:

Chan Ji nervously came back from Hee Gi-ah's room.

"Unnies, I think Hee Gi unnie is sick."

"Waeyo??" Sick?? That's not in her dictionary. She takes care of herself too much.

"She's too polite and cheeky when I talked to her."

This is bad. SO BAD. OH MAH GHAD.

I quickly took the tupperware containing rock salts while Ji Hyun unnie took the hays from the altar. We dashed to her room as fast as we can.

"EVIL SPIRITS,BEGONE!! LEAVE OUR COUSIN BE!! BEGONE!!!!" I chanted while spreading rock salts all over her room.

"Shhooo!! Shoooo!! We don't need you around here!!! Leave this household!!!" Ji hyun unnie whipped the hays at every corner of the room. We continued the chanting and everything until Hee Gi-ah came out of her bathroom.

"Uhhh. Mind telling me what are you doing in here,with all this stuff??"

"There's an evil spirit lurking in your bedroom!! It has possessed you!!" then I throwed rock salts at her direction while Ji Hyun unnie gently whipped her with the hays.

*Pak *pak *Boogsh

"Are you guys trying to cook me??! Why are you even doing this to me??!"

I wouldn't dare to look at her right now. She's terrifying AF.

"BUT YOU'RE SICK!!" Chan Ji-ah protested.

"You Pabo!! I am not!! Now,run along and never do that again!!"

"Yes ma'am~~"

Well, I guess we have to get used to her mood swings every now and then >__>

"This is all Chan Ji's fault."

Hee Gi:

The fudge =_______= I will give them a beating later. But first, I'm gonna read appa's letter.

Dearest Hee Gi,

My beautiful daughter, I want you to dress nicely and take all your precious belongings with you. And maybe three pairs of clothes.Come to the Hansei avenue,lot 24 this 4:00 pm. sharp. And do not do any form of stupidity. Saranghae yo.

       yours,
Appa.

Ok. Since I am such a great daughter, I'll be going there. But,what did he meant with 'do not do any form of stupidity'?? Hmmm. And I dunno why,but I suddenly felt goosebumps. Aigoo. I hope this isn't something dangerous.

******************

(A/N:)

Huehehehe. I love cliffhangers!! XD huehehe.

Xoxo,
Shuga's swaegger