I promise... (part one)

(A/N:)

I AM SO SORRY~~ MY SCHEDULE IS REALLY PACKED :3ANYWAY, HERE'S MY UPDATE!! :)

HOPE YA LIKE IT! LEAVE A COMMENT OR A VOTE PLEASE. I WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU GUYSEU~~

Xoxo,
Shuga's swaegger

Hee Gi:

I noticed a minty fragance beside me. I fluttered my brown orbs open,only to see Taehyung-ah peacefully sleeping beside me.

Awww. He looks so freaking cute!! I smiled and caressed his cheek before getting up from the bed. That's when I felt a hand gripped on my wrist.

"Why are you leaving so early??" his husky bed voice got me mesmerized. I could feel my face heat up.

"I... Need to go to work..."

He pouted at me before getting up and burying his face on the crook of my neck.

"Do you really have to?? Can't you stay with me throughout the day??"

"Yes,I have to. It's my responsibility." I can only fight myself whether to squeal and tackle him or stay quiet.

"But... It's also your responsibility to take care of me..." he whispered. Hugging me tightly.

I didn't dare to answer back... I don't even know if the whole married thing is true.

"I know you can't remember me at the moment... But, I am willing to make everything happy happen again. Saranghaeyo, Hee Gi-ah."

He looked deep into my eyes. Those orbs slowly melting my entire existence.

'Saranghaeyo, Hee Gi-ah. For real.'

Taehyung:

"AHHHHH!!!"She winced in pain.

"MY HEAD..." she trailed off... I only hugged her since I didn't know what to do at the moment.

I can't let her suffer all by herself again.

I closed my eyes and waited for her to calm down. I guess she hates me now,huh??

Just when I was about to get up to get water,she tightened her grip on me.

"Don't leave..." she muttered.

A smile crept up my face. I promise you,Hee Gi-ah...

I'll never make you cry again. Even if it costs me my own happiness...

Saranghaeyo,jagiya.

Jimin:

Kookie-ah returned to the living room looking depressed.

"Why him..." he whispered before proceeding to the kitchen.

The five of us looked at each other,waiting for someone to go after maknae.

Suga hyung sighed and left. He's concerned as well. We can tell...

I feel like there's sonething going on in Kookie's head... Could it be??

He's probably jealous with V.

Jungkook:

I don't know why I'm feeling this. Why I'm acting differently.

Is it because I'm jealous becuase V hyung got a hug from noona?? Or ...

Am I inlove with noona??

Why,of all girls out there...

Why does it have to be V hyung's yeoja...

Somebody tell me what to do in order to remove this feeling inside of me.