Ehem :3 part one

Hee Gi:

GREAT.JUST GREAT. We're five minutes late for the meeting!! What am I gonna tell appa?!

'Appa,mianhe yo~~ our car got stuck in the mud a mile from here so we had to sprint to get here on time. Unfortunately,Chan ji tripped on a loose cement floor and scrapped her gorgeous knee.'

What a perfectly good excuse. I'll use that.

As we went inside the elevator, I didn't noticed that my hair was sooo messy. Gaah!! Freaking traffic got to me =______=

I was about to get my brush,but Chan Ji quickly pulled my arm when the elevator opened up. We were practically doing a 500-meter dash for the meeting room. Gaaahh!! MY HAIR~~ TㅅT

"Mianhe yo!!!" Chan ji squeaked as she pushed the door of the meeting room open. I quickly followed her.

"Aigoo. Quickly now. The meeting is about to start." appa ordered. Chan Ji quickly took the empty seat beside appa, I was gonna seat with them,but somebody gripped on my wrist and pulled to sit beside him.

And when I meant grip, I meant TIGHT GRIP.

"She'll sit beside me,ne??" What the...

IT'S THE GUY WHO I FOUND SLEEPING ON MY BED THIS MORNING!!

WHAT-HOW-WHEN-WHERE?!?! ASDFGHJKL.

Jungkook:

Noona's very pretty~~ nomu nomu yeppeo~~

And TaeTae hyung seems to know her.

"Annyeong Jagiya~~" I heared him speak or rather,whisper to her ear.

Namjoon hyung and Jimin hyung had their eyes on TaeTae hyung and Noona.

She's pretty alright. But I guess she's taken.

Namjoon:

Where the heck did Taehyung got the chick??!

=_________________=

How come he has a better lovelife than me??!

Unfair yo,unfair!! I'mma write a song about this later. TㅅT

I looked at the girl. She's pretty,slim and fashion-oriented.

Her hair goes down to her waist and her make-up is light. I guess she doesn't use much of those.

Nice catch,dongsaeng. Nice catch.

****************

(A/N:)

Rushed?? Ne TㅅT but don't worry!! There's a part two for this~~

Wait pleaseu~~ Thanks for the reads!! :*

Xoxo,
Shuga's swaegger