Oh well~~

Chan Ji:

Ok...

Breathe in.. Breathe out...

You're in a room with Bangtan Sonyeodan's Jeon Jungkook...

You're so lucky,girl!! Asdfghjkl!!!!!

"*ehem* *ehem*" I turned to look at daddy and he gave that 'stay-focused-we're-having-a-meeting-' look.

Ehe. Mianhe yo~~

Hee Gi:

"Taehyung-ah!! I need that!"

I want to cry ㅠㅅㅠ Taehyung took my laptop and locked himself in the bathroom.

How on Earth am I gonna attend the meeting now??!

"Gwenchana, Hee Gi-ssi~ He's just worried about you. That's all~" I almost tripped when a guy suddenly talked behind me.

"Annyeong~ Jung Hoseok imnida~ but you can call me J-Hope or Hopie! Because I'm your hope! I'm everybody's hope!"

"A-Annyeong,J-hope oppa." well,this is akward.

"You're awake! Come, let me make breakfast for you. You must be very hungry!" who is he??? Why is he so pretty??????

"I'm Kim Seokjin,but you can call me Jin! So,what do you want for breakfast? Pancake? Waffles? Bacon and eggs?" he smiled. Oh my gosh,he is just so pretty ;-;

"Ahm... Pancakes sounds very nice though..." W-Who is he with the orange-colored hair? He looks like G-dragon oppa...

"This is Jimin. Jimin,this is Hee Gi. Taehyung-ah's anae."

"Annyeong,noona~ I hope that you'll enjoy your stay with us. After all, we are a one big happy family here!"

Waaaah. They are so friendly! I think I'm gonna enjoy living in here!

*crash* (A/N: poor sfx...)

"I-It wasn't me!"

"Kim Namjoon,get the fck out of the kitchen!" Jin oppa shouted. Then suddenly, a man came rushing out of the kitchen,smiling nervously.

"Someone broke your drawer..." he mumbled.

Jin oppa's eyes widened,"You broke my drawer???! How dare you!" he shouted before running after the man he called Namjoon.

"That's Namjoon hyung. He's a bit clumsy so please bear with him. He's actually very kind." J-hope oppa explains as I only nod my head.

"Sheesh. I'm trying to get some sleep in here! Damn, I'll just fix the freaking drawer!" a grumpy guy suddenly came out from nowhere. He looked at me before huffing to the kitchen.

"That's Yoongi hyung. He is very kind,just don't wake him up when he's asleep. He'll roast you alive. You can also call him grandpa." Jimin oppa said.

"Hey! Don't scare her,you lunatic!" Yoongi oppa shouted from the kitchen.

"Well,it's true!" Jimin oppa shouted back. Suddenly, Yoongi oppa was running towards Jimin oppa,so he had no choice but to run upstairs.

J-hope oppa just let out a sigh then smiled akwardly at me.

"Please,bear with us,Hee Gi noona."

I glanced at the living room from the staircase. Jin oppa had Namjoon oppa cornered and he was mumbling about how he will pay for destroying his precious drawer.

While upstairs, I can hear Jimin oppa's voice shouting 'Go away,old man! Stop chasing children!' while Yoongi oppa shouting back, 'Pabo! You're not a kid anymore! But,your height is!'

I think I can live with them...

J-hope:

Finally,she's back. After a long time,she's finally back. But, why can't she remember Taehyung-ah and I? Did Soah made her move already?

If she did, then we have a huge problem. She hates me and Taehyung, so I doubt that her move is 98% idiot-proof.

Though, I miss Soah so much. It wasn't her fault.

It was always mine.

"Oppa, ahm, I'm kinda hungry." she says shyly. I just chuckled at her and gently tugged her towards the kitchen.

"How does an omelet sound?" she just nodded and I started to cook her breakfast.

Wait a minute, where is Taehyung? He should've come down already. What could he be doing upstairs?

Meanwhile...

Chan Ji:

Oh shit... Hee Gi unnie,where are you??!?

Aish, I wanna cry ㅠㅠ my presentation is up next and she won't answer my calls. What am I gonna do??!

"Miss,you seem tensed. Do you have a problem?" waaaah, Jungkook's talking to me!!!! Oh my gooooosh!!!!!! ㅠㅠ

"A-Ahm... I-I'm ok... Just a l-little nervous..."

Fudge,he smiled!!!!!! Oh my gosh. Bish ples,stahp. My heart is gonna explode ㅠㅠ

"Don't be! I'm sure everything's gonna be ok!"

Jeon Jungkook freakin' cheered me on! Damn! I'm so happy ㅠㅠ my life is complete! ㅠㅠ

Jungkook:

This girl... She's very charming... There's something about her that makes me smile and calm...

I need to know her.

*******************************

A/N:

Anybody missed me???????
Of course...

No one did! XD

Anyway, I hope you like my update! Sorry for making you guys wait ㅠㅠ writer's block got the best of me and I was busy ㅠㅠ but! I'll make it up, I promise! Sooo,

VOTE.COMMENT.BE A FRIEND.RECOMMEND

I hope you guys will enjoy this fanfic even more as much as I like to type it :)