WELCOME HOME

(A/N:)
Mianhe~~ I didn't updated for two weeks. I got busy... And lazy :3 huehehehe. Well, classes will start soon so I won't be able to update weekly :3 But,I will make sure you will be entertained~~
Xoxo,
Shuga's swaegger

Namjoon:

That's odd. Taehyung got a letter this morning. And obviously,he was waaaaay happier than he usually is.

"Taehyung-ssi, what did the letter said??" Jin hyung asked while I sit next to him. (A/N:NAMJIN~~ HEARTEU HEARTEU XD LOL.)

"We're moving to another mansion." a creepy smile went up his face while saying that.

"SAY WHAAAAT???!"Suga hyung squaked,rushing out of the bedroom. I mentally facepalmed. Seriously??

"When??"

"Today."

Yoongi:

"Today."

I almost tumbled to the next room. Yus!! We're moving!!

"Hyung,stop doing tango. You look weird. It doesn't suit you." Kookie-ah glanced at me. Pfffft. Whatevah suckah. You're just jealous 'cause I got more swag than you :p

Meanwhile...

Hee Gi:

"ANDWAAAAEEE~~ WHY ON EARTH ARE YA LEAVING HUH??!" Chan Ji shouted,her voice echoing through the hallways.

"WHAT THE FUDGE??! YOU'RE WHAT??!" Ji hyun unnie came into my room,holding a blow drier in his hands.

I stopped packing my clothes and looked at them.

"Appa wants me to move. And I don't know why."

"WHAT THE. HOW COME???! ARRRGGHHH!!!! Soah unnie rolled on my bed continously.

--

"WE'RE GONNA MISS YOUUU~~" The three of them said in unison as I went out of our house.

It's such a beatiful day today. Hmm, it must be contagious since I feel quite energetic myself.

As I strolled down a few blocks, I stopped my tracks when I reached an ice cream shop.

OH MY GOSH. THEY HAVE MANGO-FLAVOURED ICE CREAAAMMM *0*

Before anyone could stop me, I quickly pushed the door,letting me in.

It smelled delicious in there. And they sell different kinds of cake,cupcake and other sweet delicacies.

THIS.IS.HEAVEN.

3rd person's P.O.V:

As Hee Gi drooled over the counter,waiting for her oh-so delicious ice cream, the boys arrived at their new mansion earlier thsn expected.

"Ohh-la-la~~" mother Seokjin,I mean,the eldest one, Seokjin commented.

"This place looks really cool!!" Jimin exclaimed,plopping down on the red couch.

The maknae quickly went up the second floor. He picked out a room out of the seven empty ones.

They started unpacking their things neatly,and after two hours or so, the doorbell rang.

"Coming!!" Taehyung's loud voice echoed through the hallways,his footsteps tapping the wooden floor.

Jimin:

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

"JAGIYAAAAAAA~~!!!!!"

Everyone flinched at the sudden ear-piercing shrieks we heard. We ran downstairs only to find a girl being hugged by Taehyung.

"Get...him...off..."

Namjoon hyung finally got Taehyung off of her.

"Kamsa...hamnida..."she said,catching her breath and glaring daggers at our friend.

Jin hyung made her seat on the red sofa... Away from Taehyung.

"Nobody informed me that I'll be staying with you guys." she said.

"Can't you remember me??! Jagiya~!!!" Taehyung squeaked and held both of her hands tightly. She shooked her head.

She's really really pretty. And I don't know why, but I feel jealous at Taehyung right now.

Hee Gi:

Ohh. I finally get it. Appa didn't want us to rush things. Byuntae =____=

Seriously. I don't know this guy. Despite the fact that my co-workers fantasize about him, I really can't recall anything he's claiming.

But, I feel comfortable and safe when I see him.

Did something happened to me a while back?? And if so, why can't I remember it?? Do Jiah unnie and Jihyun unnie know about this??