11

{flashback}

'Cl-clair what are you doing here?!'

'Baby i've missed you..'

'Me?? You missed me?! Don't lie to me clair'

'No i am not lying... baby i am so sorry for everything that happend between us.. cause today realised that i do love you.. jenn.. i really do..'

'Wha-what?! Clair are you drunk?!'

'No i am not drunk?...'

'Clair.. i am with someone else now...'

'What??with who???'

'Victoria de angelis the bass player from the band måneskin..'

'Ohh that girl.. yeah i've heard of her yes.. she is very pretty..'

'Clairr.. i swear to god you stay away from her..'

'Oh i'll.. but enough about your gilrfriend baby i want you back.. come on.. give me one more chance..pleasee'

'Clair.. no.. i've moved on..'

'Ohhh you sure about that??'

'Y-yeah clair don't.. '

*and she comes closer to jenny*

'Clair..'

'Oh come on.. one kiss..'

{end of the flashback}

{vic's pov} *at vic's house* *12pm*

The last couple of weeks have been very busy cause i've been at the studio and i haven't seen jenny in a while.. cause she wanted to spend some time with her mom.. and now she's comming to my house today.. ughh i can'tt waiit to see herr.. i've missed her so muchh.. and then i get snapped out of my toughts my the door bell..

'Omg i've mi-..clair?!what the hell are you doing here?!'

'What i am i doing here?huh let me think ohh waiit.. i wanted to talk about jenny..'

'What about her???'

Ughh i hate clair soo muchh jenny told me about her and well.. it wasn't good at all and i've met her once when jenny just lived here and they where still together..

'Well she's breaking up with you...'

Wait?!.. did she just...oh god no...

'Wha-what??'

'Yes she's with me now.. i mean we're back together.. and oh one more thing she didn't love you.... Okay i think i've said enough byeee'

*and she leaves*

Omgg... is this.. for real... did jenny just... she just.. omggg....

*and she starts to cry really hard and the door is still open and right after clair left jenny arrived at vic's house*

{jenny's pov}

I just arrived at vic's house and wait?why is the front door open???oh god... No no no...

'Vic?? Omg vic hey baby what's wrong???'

*jenny says while she walks into the house and closing the door behind her*

'G-go away.. your clair told m-me everything...'

'What???clair???oh my god.. baby.. what did she tell you???'

'Tha-that you're back together with her... and she said that.. y-you didn't love me'

'What???! Vic that's not true.. she is lied to you..ughh whyy does she  always do this.. ughh!! Look vic she came to my house once and she said that she still loved me..'

'A-and???'

'Well i told her that i am with you.. and that i've moved on.. but right after that she tried to kiss me but i pushed he away.. vic.. please you have to trust me.. i am not back together with clair.. she's just trying to break us up... please victoria.. i love you so so much...'

'Jenn..'

*and vic looks at her with tears in her eyes*

'Vic..  please i am not lying!.. it's the truth!... i me-mean how many times do i have to tell you that i am freaking in love with you victoira!...'

'Jenny... st-'

'No! Victoria i love you... i've been loving you sicne day one.. victoria... i always have and always will...'

'Jenny.. stop.. you're talking to much..'

'What???...'

'Jenny... stop..'

*and vic hugs her tight*

'Y-you belive me??..'

'Yes.. you silly... that's what i tired to tell you...'

*and they look eacohter in the eyes for a while.. they can hear eacohter breathing..*

'Vic..'

'Jenny.. i love you so much... you're my whole world..'

'I love you vic.. more than anything..'

*and then they're one step away from kissing*

'Jenn..'

'Yes??'

'Kiss me...'

'Vic i-'

'Kiss me..'

*and jenny kisses her passiontly while vic leads her to the couch.. and they fall on it*

'V-vic..'

'Je-jenny..'

*and vic starts undressing her while jenny starst kissing vic's neck*

'Ahh... jenn... i-..'

'Hmm.. i love it when you do that honey..'

*and she keeps kissing her neck while jenny her clothes are all over the floor and jenny starts undressing her*

'I love you so much..baby..'

'I love you to amore..'

~you know what happens nextt~

****

Allrightt another chapter ;) enjoyy! And i'll see youu next timee😘😘😘