24

{jenny's pov} *8pm* *at vic's house*

'Come on jenny! Tell me! What did you do?!'

'I didn't do anything!'

'Yes you did!!'

'Yes you did!!!'

'No!! I didn't do anything!! That night!'

'You're lying!! I know you are!!'

'ughh!!!...'

*24hours before*

{vic's pov}

It's four days later and jenny has been acting very weird especially when damiano is around or we're at the må house and even then she acts weird so i asked damiano a couple of times if there was something going on but he tells me there isn't soo.. now i am trying to talk to jenny but she doesn't want to.. and i hate it when she doesn't want to talk to me..

'Babe come on.. talk to me..'

'Victoria stop it.. i just came back from my mom's house you know i don't like it when we talk then..'

'I know baby but you're acting really strange.. a-..'

'I don't wanna talk about it!'

*and she goes upstairs*

~a little while later~ ~at the må house~

{vic's pov}

'So you don't know what's going on??'

'No i don't vic i really don't..'

'Okay.. but thom she had been acting so weird around damiano... '

'Yeah i've noticed.. she looks at him like she's in love with him or something..'

'Wh-what????'

'Vic chill it's probably nothing.. jenny loves you remember and she would never do anything to hurt you.. i know her'

'Yeah i guess so..'

'Who's in love with damiano??'

'No one edgar.. i mean i tought jenny was but'

'What??? Jenny??with damiano??'

'Noo you dumbass!'

'Sorryy... i tought she was in love with him i mean bu the way she looks at him.. '

'Edgar.. you're not helpingg!..'

'Oh sh!t.. omg vic i am sorry..'

'It-it's okay...'

*vic says while she's crying*

'Listen vic if jenny did something or something happend between them she would've told you and damiano has gio so he would never do that..'

'I know..'

'so? Don't worry vic.. now please stop crying..'

'Yeah.. '

*and she wipes her tears away*

||

{jenny's pov} *8pm* *at vic's house*

'Come on jenny! Tell me! What did you do?!'

'I didn't do anything!'

'Yes you did!!'

'No!! I didn't do anything!! That night!'

'You're lying!! I know you are!!'

'ughh!!!...'

'So??? Did you kiss him??!'

'NO!!! I didn't!!!'

'Ohh don't lie to me! Jenny! I know you did!!now do you love him?!'

'Vic!!!'

'Do you love him?!!!!'

*she doesn't awnser*

'Do you?!!!'

*she doesn't awnser again*

'Jenny tell me! Now! Do you love him?!'

*and she doesn't awsner again*

'Jenny!!!'

**and again no awnser**

~what jenny's thinking right now~

Should i tell her?... maybe i need to cause she has the right to know.. i mean..  i did kiss damiano and it was soo .. magical.. and he is an amazing kisser.. i mean omg.. i never felt like this before.. i mean not now not ever.. it's the first time that i-ughhh i am so dumbb.. i mean i should've done this to vic my best friend.. my girlfriend.. the girl i love the most...

I need to be honest now...

{back to vic's pov}

'V-vic.. i did kiss him...'

*and victoria says nothing and she walks up to her bedroom and she slams door and screams very loud that jenny needs to leave* *while jenny's crying really hard and she runs upstairs to vic's room*

*still victoria's pov*

'I said leave!!!!'

'Vic no!! I am not leaving you! Ever again!!! I said i am sorry!!...'

'No you didn't!!!!'

'Well now i did!! Victoria please i love youu.. i need you in my life..'

'well i don't !!'

'Victoriaaa.. pleasee i love you so much.. i never wanted to kiss damiano i swear but i guess i had soem feellings for him but that's completly gone.. now.. i swear vic.. i am no-not lying... now please open the goddamn door..'

*and she opens the door*

'What???'

'Vic i love you.. i love you so so so so much.. i can't live without you... i can'tt..'

*jenny says while she's crying really hard*

'Jenny i am actually done with this.. with us'

'Vic.. how can you say that?!'

'Jenny it's to much..'

'Pleasee vic don't do this.. i love youu..'

'Jenny..stop it'

'No! No no!! How manny times do i have to tell you that i am fcking in love with you!! And i know i made a mistake and i know i should've done it and it's wrong i know.. and i won't  to do it again i swear i won't  vic.. now pleasee can you please forgive me..'

'No...'

*and she slams the door in jenny's face*

~~~~~~~

Enjoy!! See you next time😘😘😘