8{i got everything i wanted} p1.

{Vic's pov} *the next morning*

It's the next morning and i am already awake jenn is still sleeping..in her underwear.. she is so pretty.. and hot.. also very cute when she sleep.. i just.. love her so much i can't discribe it..

'hm.. goodmorning amore..'

'Goodmorning sleepy head'

'What time is it?'

'It's eleven am why??'

'Because.. uhh i-.. n-nothing..'

'Amore you stutterd..'

'What?? I didn't stutter... why w-would you think that????'

'Is it because damiano comes over today???'

'What??n-no.. not at all..'

'Babee'

'okay... maybe but i can say why'

'Why?????' Did he tried someting???'

'What?? No!.. he has a girlfriend'

'No they broke up'

'What???'

'Yes they di-.. no they didn't silly..'

'Ohhh well he told me that they did but i guess it was a lie then..'

'It was.. but why would he lie to you???? About that it's not like you did some-... jenn did he kiss you???'

{jenny's pov}

'What?? No! He didn't i did!...'

Oopsss jennyy.. omgg you're so stupid sometimes.. ughhh why i am i like thiis...ughh...

'Wai-wait you kissed him?!'

'Yeah i d-did but it's not what you think.. vic he pulled me closer as a sort of a joke and then i said that i am with you a-and then he said that he and gio broke up.. b-but i-... he said something about me having feellings for him and i said no... a-and i kissed him without meaning it..cause he didn't belive me..'

'Jenn.. i don't wanna hear it okay??'

'Babe! It's true!.. ask him if you want!'

'Jenn.. please can you just leave..'

'Vic don't do this.. you know that i love you.. very much.. and i would never do anything to hurt you.. i mean dam was just beging annoying..and i got sick of it so..'

'Well.. he can be annoying sometimes yes...'

'Yeah.. i mean.. i didn't even liked it..'

'What????'

'The kiss.. he's a good kisser but you're wayyy better'

'Really??? I am better??'

*vic says with a very big smirk on her face*

'Yes you are my love..'

'Well i guess i have to prove it then...'

*and she pulls jenny closer..and they look eaochter on they eyes for a while and before jenny could say anything, vic kisses her*

~you all know what happens next~

*****

alrightt another chapter! I am sooo sorry it's short but i had a very long day , and yesterday to sooo yeah , butt the next part wi be longer! 😘😘

Well enjoy! This chapter, And i'll see youu next timee 😘😘😘😘