23

{jenny's pov}

'Jenny we can-..'

*at jenny's house* *the next morning*

And then  i already kissed  him.. like it was just normal.. to do so.. i don't know what happend to me that night but everything changed like it felt so special.. he was so sweet to me and just so sweett.. and that smile.. that damnn smile ughhh...

'Goodmorning jenn..'

'Hi.. did you sleep well??'

'Amazing.. you jenn?'

'Great.. but you have to go cause vic is comming back any minute  now..'

'So??'

'Damiano!!'

'Jenny it was just one kiss.. one stupid kiss.. come on'

'One stupid kiss huh?? So what i am i to you? A slut?!'

'No! I didn- jenny we kissed so what??? We just got caught up in the moment.. i am gonna get going..'

'Whatever..'

*and he gets out of bed*

~time skip~ *12pm*

{vic's pov}

I just came home from a night out and i have very bad hangover so i am in our bedroom.. cause jenny was also tired..

'I love you baby..'

'I love you to.. how are you feelling??'

'Well.. i bit better now that you're here..baby.. but did you and damiano had fun??'

'Yeah.. we just watched a movie.. and after that we went to bed.. wh-why??'

'Oh no i am just asking..baby.. '

'Okay..'

'Jenny what's wrong???..'

'Nothing.. i just.. feel so sad cause my dad's birthday is comming up soon .. and my mom.. she is-...'

'What??? Honey tell me'

'She got some bad news.. there might be a chance that she's not going to make it... '

'What?? Omg honey why didn't you tell me??'

'Cause my mom told me this morning when she called me.. and i didn't wanted to bother you..amore

'You never bother me amore.. i love you..'

'I love you to vic..'

*and jenny looks into her eyes and then vic kisses her with passion*

'mhh.. victoria..'

'Baby..'

*and they look eacohter in the eyes while vic's hands are on jenny's hips and her hands are touching her skin underneath her jeans*

'M-my god..  your hands are cold..'

'They're not baby you're just sencetive ..'

'I g-ahh.. vic'

~and vic's hand is slowly going into her jeans.. and she p!ts one f!nger inside her ***ssy and she starts f**r!ng her~

'Ahh... b-baby..'

'It's just the start honey..'

*vic smirks at her while jenny is closing her eyes out of pleasure*

'Mhh.. i l-love you..'

'I love you jenn.. you're so hot..'

'Mhh.. pl-please more..'

'Already??.. oh jenny.. you naughty girl'

~vic says with a very big smirk when she p!ts another f!nger inside jenny's *you know what* ~

'Hmm.. oh g-god.. i am s-..ahh'

'Oeh you're very wet..baby.. good girl..'

'Hmm.. vic.. just-ahh..'

'You're so hot when you moan like that baby..'

~and vic start to mover her f!ngers a little faster~

'Ahh.. b-baby..'

'Are you close?..'

'It's getting th-ahhh..'

'Oehh..'

**you know the rest**

~~~~~

Enjoyy!! See youuu 😘😘😘