21{new york} p2.

{Jenny's pov} *later that night*

Vic just came back from the concert and it's already eight and i just didn't do much .. i wachted a couple of movies and i showerd before and i orderd some food.. cause i was hungry..  like it was just a very long day and i am glad it's almost over cause i missed my baby all day..

'hi lov-'

'My godd i am tired..'

*and vic lays on the bed next to jenny*

'Hi love.. how was it?'

'Oh hi.. uh it was amazing but i am tiredd...'

'Aww baby.. i've missed you.. why didn't you text me back??'

'Cause we had alot to do.. rehearshing and like we had to do sound a check'

'aww.. well i am glad you're here babe'

*and jenny kisses her cheek*

'Jenn..'

'Yes my love..'

'I am sorry... about this morning..'

'Vic don't be.. it wasn't your fault babe..'

'Je-'

'Vic stop.. you silly.. it's okay..'

'Okay...'

**and the hug eachother and after a while they fall Asleep**

{jenny's nightmare} *5am*

'Clair.. don't!!!'

'Ohh come on.. she's not worth it.. i mean i could jus-'

'Clair is swear to god if you hurt her?!!'

'Who says i am going to hurt her?maybe i'll just make her uhm mine?'

'Don't you dare say that!!!!!you bitch!'

'Did you just.. call me a bitch???oh my jenny.. such harsh words'

'You're crazy!!! You hear me?! Crazy!!!'

'Oh haha maybe a little hahaha'

'Clair....'

'What??? Jenny maybe you should calm down.. you look very upset'

'Realy?!'

'Ohh come on little jenny.. you're no fun when you're mad or upset.. laugh a little girll'

'Are you out of your mind?!!!'

'Hahaha jenny.. jenny.. jenny..'

'Clair..i swear if you.. N-noo!!!...'

{end of the nightmare}

{vic's pov}

It's five am in the morning and i am waking up next to jenny who's screaming.. very loud.. oh god she's panic...

'N-noo!!!...'

'Baby??Look at me.. hey.. i am here.. i am here.. hey shhh..'

*and vic takes jenny into her arms while she's still shaking*

'Shhh.. jenn it's okay i am here'

'V-vic it was so scary clair.. i mean i had a nightmare about.. h-her'

'Shhh you don't have to tell me.. it's okay now take a deep breath baby'

'O-okay..'

'Are you okay now?..'

'Yes..'

'Do You want some water?'

'No.. i am fine i just wanna go back to sleep i am tired vic'

'Okay.. you wanna stay like this or?'

'Yes.. i feel safe in your arms vic.. i love you..'

'I love you jenny..'

*And after a while she drifts aways and she falls asleep in vic's arms while vic thinks about everything that happend and what just happend right now*

{vic's pov}

Maybe it's all to much.. maybe i should just   break up with her..  maybe we just ruined our friendsh- ughhh i am overthinkingg..  cause when we where friends it was all different and jenny was like a second sister to me.. but when she told me she was in love with me everything changed..and now where here.. in new york.. together in a hotel room.. and she's laying in my arms cause she just had a nightmare.. about her ex.. i mean.. wha-ughhh vic you're overthinking again.. supeeer.. ughh i hate it when that happens i mean... i think.. just... ughhh maybe i just.. found my .. soulmate? Cause whe can laugh as friends and be lovers at the same time and we can have like the most stupid fight ever and then we look eaochter in the eyes.. for minutes.. and then we kiss...

I mean...

I found her.. i found the love of my life.. my best friend my sister..  my everything..

~~~~~~~~~~

Enjoy!! See youu next timee❤️❤️