A new friend

Serena POV

Me:W-where you Shauna?! I-i am all alone and I think something will hur-
I I then hears somebody call out my name
???:Serena?
I turned around with tears rolling down my face. I saw my friend Y/n.
Y/n:Are you ok?
Me:No! I was just with Shauna, trying to get through this stupid forest and then a damn sand attack comes in a seperates us. And now I am lost in a forest where bug type pokemon might come after me.
A wave of guilt comes over his face as I look at him with a little concern.
Me:What's wrong with you?
Y/n:Uh well that might of been because of my battle. The guy I battle had his Bunnelby use a sand attack. Well as my way of saying sorry I'll take you out of the forest.
I was mad for about a second before I accepted his proposal. We made our way out of the forest, managing to battle more trainers and pokemon. By the end both of his pokemon grew by two levels each and my Fennekin grew up to level 10. Anyway I left to go train for the gym while he decided to explore Santalune city.

Off in Alola
??? POV
I just defeated Hala for my first kahuna battle. Now I was in Paniola town just looking around. I found myself in the Paniola ranch where they offered me two eggs. A few hours later the eggs hatched into a male  and female Eevee. The Eevees each had the ability adaptability and the male had the egg move wish.  I had no use for two Eevees and since I preferred the female Eevee I decided that I would give the male Eevee to a friend. Fortunately my mom knows someone in Kalos whose daughter is also a trainer. So I sent over the Eevee I had originally named Lucky. I hope he is treated well.
Back to Y/n
Serena POV
I has come back from training out on route 4. Fennekin grew to level 15 with the moves Flame charge, howl, tail who and ember. I had reached the pokemon to heal my pokemon. After the nurse had healed my pokemon she told me I had a call. I went to the pc and it was my mother.
Mom:Hi sweetie.
Me:Hey Mom what's up?
Mom:Well I had a gift for you. It's in your inventory.
Me:Oh thanks mom
I end the call and head into my inventory to see that I had gotten an Eevee named Lucky from a girl named Selene in Alola.

I put him on my team and checked his stats with my pokedex

Pokedex:This Eevee is level 20 with the moves wish, swift, charm and refresh.

I was flabbergasted at the level of this Eevee. This Eevee was just at my current obedience level for pokemon owned by other trainers. So if I was make Eevee viable for me to use I would have to first beat the gym leader. I would have to train hard for this.