Serena gym battle

Serena POV
I arrived at the gym to face the gym leader. I entered the gym to see the interior what I saw was a room that resembled a museum. I was entirely confused so I asked a man that stood by the side of a sign that read Santalune city gym. Gym leader Viola. Specialty bug type pokemon. Gym winners:Y/n
I was surprised when I saw Y/n had won the badge already but I shook off my shock and asked my question.
Me:Excuse me sir but where is the gym leader?
Man:Oh see that pole. You have to slide down it. The actual gym, gym puzzle, gym trainers and the gym leader are down there.
Me:Oh. Thanks.
I walk towards the pole and grab it with my hands and latch my legs around it. I then slide down it through a pitch black tube. Once I come out of it I land on a silky substance. When I look around I see that I landed on a spider web that had water droplets stuck on each threads. My weight on the web and the impact caused a majority of the droplets to fall off.

 My weight on the web and the impact caused a majority of the droplets to fall off

Me:Alright. You are facing the gym leader. First let's take on these gym trainers.
I walk across the thread to wards the first trainer who looked identical to Youngster Austin.
David:Hi. My name is Youngster Austin and I will be your first opponent.
We both send out our pokemon. He sends a ledyba while I send out Fennekin.
David:Use comet punch.
Me:Ember!
The single attack bashed into the ladybug before he could anything. The health bar depleted from full to zero. A critical hit. He paid me 240 pokedollars and I then went over the next thread to see another Youngster. I am starting to see couples of the same person now.
Zachary: My name is Youngster Zachary.
Me:Are you all related or something? You all look identical.
Zachary:Let just battle.
He sent out his spewpa while I sent out Fennekin again.
Zachary:Harden.
Me:Flame charge! 
She went into a headlong attack of flames as she sent Spewpa away. The bug fainted as quick as the last opponent and I got 240 pokedollars. The final trainer was a school girl like trainer.

Charlotte:Hi I am Lass Charlotte

Charlotte:Hi I am Lass Charlotte. Let's battle.
Finally a trainer that isn't a youngster. Anyway the battle music starts as we send out our pokemon. She sends out a kakuna and Combee while I send out Fennekin. The battle went just as you expected with both pokemon fainting after one attack. She paid me 216 pokedollars and I went across the final thread to see a lady with a camera wearing white top and green cargo pants.

Viola:Hello challenger

Viola:Hello challenger. My name is Viola and I am the Santalune gym leader. Now let's battle. Go surskit!
Me:Fennekin take the stage!
I sent out Fennekin against her Surskit.
Viola:Use quick attack!
Me:Howl!
Fennekin howls into the air as her attack is raised. Surskit then glides across the battlefield and slams into my fire type.
Me:Flame charge!
Viola:Another quick attack!
She dashed once again into Fennekin's stomach. My fire type engulfed herself from her collar to the rest of her body and pushed Surskit across the battlefield.
Me:Flame chatge!
Viola:Water sport!
For some reason Viola stopped the quick attacks and called for a water sport but before she could use the attack Fennekin slammed into the spider with so much force. Another critical hit which sent her crashing to the ground unconscious. Viola then sent out her last pokemom Vivillion while I stuck with my startee
Viola:Use infestation.
Me:Ember!
Vivillion sent a green wave that hit Fennekin. The attack did barely any damage as Fennekin countered with an ember that smashed into the butterfly. The infestation took place as Fennekin took some damage.
Me:Flame charge!
He sent over the last attack that took out Vivillion. Viola then gave me 1920 pokedollars, the bug badge and the tm for infestation. Before I could celebrate even further Fennekin began to glow.

Me:Fennekin, I mean Braixen you evolved!
With that I left the gym in order to continue my journey.