Team flare first encounter

Y/n Pov
I just beat Serena as she healed up the pokemon who battled.
Me:So what are you doing here?
Serena:I wanted to travel through Glittering Cave and train up my pokemon before I head to the next gym. What about you?
Me:I am same. I didn't realise you were taking on the gyms as well. When we were small you didn't seem interested in the concept of the pokemon league.
Serena:Well after hearing you talk about it it seemed to be more interesting and I had fun battling in the Santalune gym.
Me:Cool. Since we are heading the same way why don't we go together?
Serena:S-sure.
I swear she blushed a bit but I was sure that was a result of the sun beaming a bit. We head inside but soon after we enter the cave we see a man wearing a red suit with red glasses.

???:Stop right there and turn back

Me:Uh, no. We are hear to train and this cave isn't owned by anyone so you can't tell us what to do.
Serena:Yeah, so would you just leave us alone?
Flare grunt:So you refuse to cooperate then face the might of team Flare!
Music begins to play as the battle begins.
Flare grunt:Go houndour and zubat!
He sends out the two pokemon as me and Serena ready our pokemon.
Me:Don let's go!
Serena:Lucky please help out!
Don and Lucky take to the field.
Flare grunt:Use smog and astonish!
Houndour belches a toxic fog cloud as Zubat flies down to slash Don with astonish as both our pokemon are hit by the poison type attack. It does little to both of our pokemon.
Me:Use rock blast on Houndour!
Serena:Use swift!
Lucky strikes both of them with swift as Don smashes flying rocks into the hellhound. The two pokemon faint.
Flare grunt:How dare you! You will burn in hell!
He runs out of the cave as we looked at each other.
Serena:He said he is part of team Flare.
Me:So there might be more of this idiots.
We suddenly heard a scream of someone in need of help so we dashed down the cave only to be met by another grunt.
Flare grunt:Seems like my companion couldn't do his one job of blocking the cave so I will have to step in. Go Gulpin and Electrike!
He sent out his two pokemon as he readied our pokeballs.
Me:Let's go Pyro!
Serena:Ivysaur go!
The two kanto starters come onto the field and growl at the opposition.
Me:Use dragon rage on Gulpin!
Serena:Use petal dance on Electrike!
The swirling leaves and dragonic burst combine into a dragon tornado surrounded by leaves that take down the two pokemon. We rush past the grunt and follow the laid out path of the cave until we reached two Flare grunts harassing a scientist who has a collection of four fossils, two sail fossils and 2 jaw fossils. The 3 adults noticed us and the Flare grunts looked at each other before pushing the scientist to the ground. One of them then grabbed two of the fossils.
Flare grunt:Go back to the base, I will stall these two.
His companion nods as he runs off.
Flare grunt:You kids will pay.
He sent out his Croagunk.
Me:Serena go after the other grunt I will handle this guy.
Serena:Alright.
She runs off after the running grunt as I send out my ace, Satoshi.
Flare grunt:Feint attack!
Me:Use water pulse!
Satoshi slams an orb water that crashes into the frog who becomes confused but still managed to strike my partner with a fist.
Me:Use lick!
With the close proximity Croagunk is unable to avoid the ghost type attack which was empowered by protean. Croagunk is knocked out.
Me:Satoshi water pulse!
The grunt was confused but he was then knocked out by Satoshi's attack as I dashed past him. I looked for Serena and heard fighting. I turned a corner and saw Serena and her Braixen battling against the grunt but she didn't use a weak pokemon. The pokemon was a large and  elegant pixie like creature who wore a bouquet of flowers around her neck.

Serena looked like she was losing as the Florgee used a dazzling gleam attack to take out Braixen

Flare grunt:Listen brat, leave us alone and we won't have to result to violence like this alright?
Her and Florges walk off with the stolen fossils as the grunt I knocked out before ran out with his partner. I went up to Serena who turned to me with tears in her eyes.
Serena:I am sorry Y/n, I couldn't stop her. She was too powerful.
Me:It's ok Serena, I saw. They must have bought their most powerful pokemon. Nobody blames you.
Serena:But those poor fossils.
Me:The authorities will be able to get then back.
We head back to the scientist for thanks us for saving at least 2 of the fossils. He realised that the other 2 were two valuable to be left in their possession and he calls somebody he could trust. We then leave and while Serena heads to the pokemon center I part ways with her and make my way towards Cyllage city.

With team Flare
The grunts return to their base in an unknown location. They give the fossils that contain the rulers of ancient Kalos to Xerosic.
Xerosic:Good work grunts. This is the start of a new age.