The kanto starters

Y/n Pov
After I beat Viola and both Empress and Satoshi evolved I made my way towards Lumiose city be request of professor Sycamore. On the way I did some more training getting my pokemon to level 20 each.
Empress:
Glare
Growth
Leaf tornado
Leech seed

Satoshi:
Smokescreen
Water pulse
Lick
Toxic spikes
I made it to the town which was a complete maze. Each time I moved it felt like the city was rotating with me everywhere I went as if it was moving. After about 1 hour I finally made it to his lab. I entered it where I saw a man wearing a lab coat who I presume is Sycamore, since I never met up and only heard of him from my mom.

Sycamore:Hello

Sycamore:Hello. My name is professor Sycamore. You must be Y/n.
Me:Yeah that's right.
Sycamore:Wonderful. Please meet me upstairs.
We both head upstairs to where I see three pokeballs and a diagram of what looks like a distortion of a double helix painted with rainbow colours.

Sycamore:Now before we start what I wanted to talk to you about before there is supposed to be another person with us today

Sycamore:Now before we start what I wanted to talk to you about before there is supposed to be another person with us today. So to kill time why don't we battle.
Me:Alright.
Battle music plays as Sycamore sends out a level 10 bulbasaur. Clearly I am over leveled for this battle.
Me:Go Astrape!
I send out my Pikachu Libre.
Sycamore:Use vine whip!
Me:Flying press!
Before Sycamore's pokemon could attack Astrape leapt into the air before slamming down onto the grass type taking him out in one attack. Sycamore then sent out another pokemon.
Sycamore:Go charmander!
He sent out another level 10 pokemon, a charmander. I decided to recall Astrape so that she wouldn't get too much experience and sent out Satoshi.
Y/n:Water pulse!
Before the lizard could attack my faithful starter knocked him out with a water pulse. Sycamore sent out his final pokemon a level 10 squirtle. I sent out Empress and unsurprisingly I knocked him out with a leaf tornado. Sycamore then gave me 1400 pole dollars.
Sycamore:What a splendid battle. Well I feel obligated to give you something more. I would like to give you a starter, like the ones that I used in our battle.
I walked over to the table and saw Charmander Squirtle and Bulbasaur.

It was an easy choice as I chose Charmander who I named Pyro.
Stats: This charmander is level 10 with the moves Ember, scratch, smokescreen and the egg move dragon dance with the adamant nature. Attached to it was something called a Charizardite x. Before I could ask the professor about it I heard a familiar soothing voice. Serena.
Serena:Excuse me is Professor Sycamore here?
Sycamore:Ah. That must be Serena. We are up here!
Serena followed the source of the sound to where we were.
Serena:Oh hi Y/n.
Y/n:Hi Serena.
Sycamore: Wonderful! Everyone's all here! So now that we're all here, I'd like to say a few words. Be the best Trainer you can be! At the same time, remember to have fun traveling with your Pokémon! Also, I want to ask for your help in solving the Kalos region's biggest Pokémon mystery: the secret and potential of Mega Evolution, a new kind of Evolution that occurs in battle! That's why I gave you that Mega Stone just now. It's an important clue!
With that me and Sernea, who chose a Bulbasaur, had another new goal. To unlock and discover mega evolution.