First Gym

Y/n POV
I arrived at the gym to face the gym leader. I entered the gym to see the interior what I saw was a room that resembled a museum. I was entirely confused so I asked a man that stood by the side of a sign that read Santalune city gym. Gym leader Viola. Specialty bug type pokemon.
Me:Excuse me sir but where is the gym leader?
Man:Oh see that pole. You have to slide down it. The actual gym, gym puzzle, gym trainers and the gym leader are down there.
Me:Oh. Thanks.
I walk towards the pole and grab it with my hands and latch my legs around it. I then slide down it through a pitch black tube. Once I come out of it I land on a silky substance. When I look around I see that I landed on a spider web that had water droplets stuck on each threads. My weight on the web and the impact caused a majority of the droplets to fall off.

Me:Alright

Me:Alright. You are facing the gym leader. First let's take on these gym trainers.
I walk across the thread to wards the first trainer who looked identical to Youngster Austin.
Austin:Hi. My name is Youngster Austin and I will be your first opponent.
Battle music plays as we both send out our pokemon. He sends a ledyba while I send out Satoshi.
David:Use comet punch.
Me:Water pulse!
The single attack bashed into the ladybug before he could anything. The health bar depleted from full to zero. A critical hit. He paid me 240 pokedothrea and Satoshi got 350 experience I then went over the next thread to see another Youngster. I am starting to see couples of the same person now.
Zachary: My name is Youngster Zachary.
Me:Are you all related or something? You all look identical.
Zachary:Let just battle.
Battle music plays as we both send out our pokemon. He sent out his spewpa while I sent out Empress despite the type disadvantage.
Zachary:Harden.
Me:Glare.
Empress sent a staggering glare towards the white furred bug. Static electricity swirls around him as he is unable to execute the move.
Me:Use vine whip!
Empress sent vines the last latched around the bug type as she gripped him hard and spewpa can't attack.
Me:Leaf tornado!
She went into a headlong attack as she sent Spewpa away. The bug fainted as Empress got 350 experience and I got 240 pokedollars. The final trainer was a school girl like trainer.

Charlotte:Hi I am Lass Charlotte

Charlotte:Hi I am Lass Charlotte. Let's battle.
Finally a trainer that isn't a youngster. Anyway the battle music starts as we send out our pokemon. She sends out a kakuna while I send out Satoshi.
Charlotte:Use harden.
Me:Water pulse!
The single attack bashed into the cocoon before he could anything. The health bar depleted from full to zero. A critical hit.  Satoshi got another 350 experience. She then sent out a combee as I swapped out of Satoshi and sent out Astrape for the first time.
Me:Electro ball!
She sent a sphere of electricity that knocked out Combee in an instant. She paid me 216 pokedollars and I went across the final thread to see a lady with a camera wearing white top and green cargo pants.

Viola:Hello challenger

Viola:Hello challenger. My name is Viola and I am the Santalune gym leader. Now let's battle.
The gym battle music played as we sent out our battle.

Viola:Go surskit!
Me:Empress take the stage!
I sent out empress against her Surskit.
Viola:Use quick attack!
Me:Glare!
Empress glare at Surskit as static electricity swirls around her. She is still able to glide across the battle and slam into my grass type.
Me:Vine whip!
Viola:Another quick attack!
She dashed once again into Empress's stomach. My grass type extended her vines from her collar and whipped Surskit across the battlefield.
Me:Tackle!
Viola:Water sport!
For some reason Viola stopped the quick attacks and used a water sport. Empress slammed into the spider with so much force. Another critical hit.
Me:Finish with vine whip!
One more attack sent her crashing to the ground unconscious. Empress gained some experience, actually enough to get up to level 17.She returned her pokemon and sent out her  Vivillion while I sent out Satoshi.
Viola:Use infestation.
Me:Water pulse!
Vivillion sent a green wave that hit Satoshi. Satoshi countered with a water pulse that smashed into the butterfly. The health bar of the opponent went from green to amber close to red. The infestation took place as Satoshi's health bar went to amber.
Me:Water pulse!
He sent over the last attack that took out Vivillion. Satoshi then grew 16. Viola then gave me 1920 pokedollars, the bug badge and the tm for infestation. Before I could celebrate even further Satoshi began to glow.

Me:Buddy you evolved!
He wasn't the only one as Empress glew as well.

With that I left the gym in order to continue my journey.