Avengers Play

This has been in my drafts for i don't even know how long.

Just a heads up may is dead in this and has been dead for over a year.

Peter got adopted by Tony. And the avengers are his family.

This chapter took a lot of research so hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So everyone probably have heard of school plays.
I'll do you one better!
have you ever heard of teachers doing school plays?
I'll do you one better!
Have you ever heard of parents doing school plays?

No?

Well you do now!

Midtown high is a science school but teachers have noticed that the students are very uncultured in literature and drama. I mean why would they be it's a science school.

But for the students own good the school is going to put on a play! But the students won't be acting because that would be a disaster.

So the school sent emails to the parents asking is anyone would want to do the play.

Le time skip and teleportation GO!

Pepper received an email from peters school and read it.

Dear Parents

We have been observing our students and have found out that they are highly uneducated in literature,Drama and all other preforming arts subjects.

So we have decided to have a school play staring you,the parents.

This of course is completely up to your choice if you want to participate or not. If you do want to participate please click the link below and fill in the questions about your name, Phone number,Childs name,your skills and experiences.

Sincerely,
Mid town high school of science and technology

Pepper thought it would be an amazing idea to sign up Tony and the rest for the play, I would be a great team bonding activity and it would be the perfect way to get back at them for blowing up the kitchen for a master chef cook off.

So she signed them up.

Time skip

The Avengers were pushed into a bus by pepper and was now in front of a school.

"What are we doing here?"
"Isn't this Peters school?"
"Is he in trouble?"
"I'll go get the guns!"
"I thought you said there were going to be cookies."

"Everyone stop! Okay i know you all are very confused right now but Peters school is putting on a play staring the parents. So I decided to signed you guys up!"

"..."

"YOU SIGNED US UP FOR WHAT!"

"We're suppose to act in front of children now?"

"I mean I obviously will be the crowds favorite"

"what makes you think that, I mean just look at you"

"will there be cookies?"

Eventually the avengers beacame quiet and was now sneaking into the schools theater room since this was suppose to be a surprise for the kids.

once they got to the front doors of the theater how ever they were argueing about how to make a big enterance.

"I think we should kick down the doorsand shout' FBI OPEN UP!'"