u really need to chill

Mr.Stark & Kid

Mr.Stark: Hey kid. You forgot your bag in my lab

Kid:
OMG MR.STARK I AM SO SOSOSOSO
SORRRRRRRYYYYYYY!!!

Mr.Stark: Kid

Kid:
SERIOUSLY IF U WANNA FIRE ME FOR IT  I WILL LEAVE IMMEDIATELY!!

Mr.Stark: Kid

Kid:
I  WILL MOVE TO MEXICO AND DELETE ALL MY CONTACTS  START A NEW LIFE AND HOPE FOR THE BEST.

Mr.Stark: KID!

Kid:
Oh! AND IF THERE WAS  ANY DAMAGE I'LL FIX IT BEFORE I LEAVE FOREVER!!!! GOOD BYE MR.STARK TELL PEPPER AND THE REST THAT I LOVE THEM.  TELL MAY THAT I WILL MISS HER AND THE HER ONLY NEPHEW LOVES HER VERY MUCH.  TELL MJ AND NED THAT I LOVE THEM AS WELL!!!

Mr.Stark: PETER!!!

Mr.Stark: It's fine really. I was just gonna ask of you wanted me to give it back to you or if you wanted to pick it up your self the next time you come to visit.

Mr.Stark: Though I don't think your hot aunt and your stupid teachers is gonna appreciate it if you don't have your books at school.

Kid:
Oh. Sorry. Yea i can come pick it up myself.

Mr.Stark: Ok that's fine. I need you to help test out the new Stark phone anyways. Ask may for a sleepover.

Mr.Stark: Yes you will be taken care of, Properly fed with nutritious food, Sent of to bed at a reasonable time and taken to school before the bell rings.

Kid:
And no funny business? -May

Mr.Stark: And no funny business as well.

Mr.Stark: Thor's off world right now so there will be no underaged drinking happening.

Mr.Stark: I think.....

Kid:
YOU THINK?!?!!???!! -May

Mr.Stark: KIDDING Kidding.

Mr.Stark: You know, you really need to chill.

Theoneandonly: Hey hey hey! What's all this talking about a sleepover abt???

Kid:
Wassup Sam! I'm just gonna come to the tower for a sleepover that's all.

Theoneandonly: Ah yes again ofc.

Bucky: SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!!!

Theoneandonly: yes bucky?

Bucky: WHERE DID ALL MY SHIRTS GO!?

Theoneandonly: Well u seeee, u don't wear a shirt all the time anymore ever since u've gotten more comfy with us. Heck! U barely wear a shirt at all! So I thought i would do u a favor and make room for u in ur closet! U can convert the empty space into a Natasha shrine if u want.

Bucky: SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMM
M!!!!!!!!!

Nat: Finally doing me a favor huh Wilson?

Theoneandonly: u don't need to pay me back. Barnes's reaction is more than enough.
And Barnes
U really need to chill.

Mr.Stark: Wait. HOW DID YOU GUYS GET INTO THIS CHAT?