Chapter 36

"The south is still on the subsidy because of the drought, and the empire is still on the process of flourishing. The East got flooded last month, We don't have enough funds to support their scholarships."

"And for the cemetery that you are trying to build, Your Highness, Princess Azariella, whose going to fund it?...."

They continue to talk, opposing what I propose.... My head hurt and my mood is not even good and I'm tired of talking and I don't really want to talk... They are so annoying....

"3 years had been pass when the war ended here." Malamig na sabi ko.

Ha! I hate debates! I hate talking! I hate talking with these freaking noble dogs! If only I have a spokes person!

"The war lasted for 4 years and it destroyed the empire....." He continue to talk and talk and my head just keep on aching....

"Seriously." I mumbled. I look at them coldly. "That's the only thing you're going to repay for the Soldiers who died in the front line and yet, you have a lot of excuses."

If not for my comrades, I don't want to stand in here!

Dad already told them that he will accept my proposal but these freaking nobles really wants to give me a head ache.

"Putting aside, why did you return 3 years later after the end of war here, Your Highness." The old dog said. "We lost contact with you and the soldiers, we don't know nothing of what you've done——"

"Marquis Felton." Father called him out.

"Forgive me Your majesty."

They really are looking down on me.... Respectfully speaking when it comes to dad, I understand that because he's the emperor.... But majority of them are looking down on me because I'm a princess and a woman.... Yet! They send me in the war....

Dad and I made an eye contact....

You can do it!

Feels like his eyes says that!

I massage my temple and heave a sigh.

"So you're saying that we are not fighting in the front line?" I tilt my head and stared at the old dog. "

"You're the one who said that, Princess." He answered...

The corner of my lips lift.... "Why don't you go there yourself?" I said coldly.

"What do you mean?" Another Lord ask.

"He can go to the dark land and see it for his self." I smile evilly. "Don't worry, for 7 years we've been there! my knights annihilate 3/4 of the monsters there."

I put my elbow on the table and rest my cheek on my palm while I'm still staring at him coldly.

"Von." I called some name and he appear in his human form. "Send him in the middle of the dark land." I said, pointing at Marquis felton...

"Whatever you say." Von said and fast enough, both him and the old dog disappear....

"Now, where were we?" I ask...

"Where did you send Marquis Felton, Your Highness?" I look at the man who asked....

Ah.... The Vaux duke.... The Vaux siblings father....

"Unless you're a deaf, I will say it again, Dark land." I mumbled.

"Hindi mo dapat ginawa yun, Princess. He's a marquis! Sino na ang papalit sa kanya kung namatay siya sa lugar na yun! And you will take responsibility of that since you ordered that person to bring the marquis in the dark land."