Chapter 48

"In order to love yourself. You need to accept your flaws, Your past and the bad memories and experiences. You need to accept all of it and love yourself in order for you to Heal too, Azariella Alliah, then the rest will just follow. Love your imperfection my dear Ally."

It's what Frost have said and it's been three months that I've started to love and heal myself.... Slowly but I know I will going to get there... To be fully healed. To fully loved myself... And so I can love other people too....

Max Vince is waiting for me...

There are things I realize when my heart and mind doesn't filled with negativity....

One of it is the voice that pursued me to turn my back on everyone and in this world.....

The voice that was always there whenever I'm having anxiety attack... Depression and suicidal thought... The voice that was there at my lowest...

It was not someone's voice... It was me....

The other me that was mad of this world and everyone.... The me that would suggested that I need to die.. because we were just so tired of everything.

It's the other me that had enough of everything....

The voice that was been part of my emotions... The emotions that I cannot voice out but acted upon what I feel...

Aside from that... I slowly tried to open up and talk a bit...

I'm actually quite rude... I mean.. it's the attitude of me as Azariella... The quiet part of me is me as Ally ....

Anyway, a lot of things happened....

I visit the cemetery once a week and the abandoned yet still luxurious and clean mansion where we saw the kids and get baka, I visit it with Max and Whitey once a month.....

I'm also trying to bond with my siblings and parents... Obviously, they are happy.... And they are annoying and talkative ...

Like Claude... He's super annoying but he's still my assistant....

My hair flutter as the wind blows... I stood up in front of his grave ...

"I will be busy so I cannot visit you for a while."

Max and Whitey was behind me ..... Listening....

"I'll give you my salute now commander." I saluted in front of his grave. "Salute to my bravest comrade that fight for this country's sake. Salute to our bravest Commander that taught— not just me but us a lot of lesson. Salute for being standing up like a father for me in the Camp. I give my Salute to Commander Dan Hellard..... You're not just a father figure for me, Commander.... You're a friend and an Ally.... I respect you not just as a commander but as a person and a father."

I genuinely smiled as one tear escape from my eyes.

"I'm slowly healing like how you've wished and wanted, Commander...." I slightly tilt my head. "Until I see you again, You may rest in peace, Commander Dan."

A cold breeze touches my skin.... I look up in the sky....

"I know that you're happy wherever you are." I whisper. "Thank you for everything."

We didn't stay long at the cemetery.... I have a lots of works to do since I'm still helping with the Govern and Military works....

And the day just goes by and another months passed.... It's winter....

December 25.... Max Vince Birthday....

Max is busy and his family too to celebrate his birth.... The Celebration will be held at Vaux Duchy which, other Nobles and Imperial Family were invited....