Chapter 14

Tedious. How tedious. Everything was so dull... So boring...

Whitey was walking while I'm laying on his back. Max Vince was behind, following us.

I heave a sigh. What am I going to do aside from waiting for my peaceful death?

I don't really know what to do aside from thinking about suicide...

I can train but I'm tired to do so... Father will call me later to talk to me anyway....

I don't really know what am I.... Alive or just breathing?

I feel like I was a corpse that someone summoned in this world...

A breathing corpse... A lifeless person...

Ahh.... I hate this....

I close my eyes as I feel Whitey's soft fur on my skin...

"Would you like to eat a snack, Princess?" Max Vince ask...

"No." I mumbled.

As I see the darkness... My mind recall all of my memories.... From my young self wandering on the streets, begging for foods... From people taking advantage of me and keep on lying to me. From hurting me and abandoning me. And the disgusting touch of a maniac.... And from me escaping from the hell like world....

Humans.... they truly disgust me...

Humans and monsters are the same.... Both greedy, Cruel and both causing troubles....

"The Princess is resting, don't cause any trouble, brother."

"Resting on the back of her guardian!?" Claude said in a amuse manner. "By the way, did she really attend the meeting while she was covered with blood?"

"Yeah."

"Saan siya galing?" Max Vince just look at his brother and didn't answer him.

"Brother Ferran said that she's amazing."

As the memories flashes on my mind and thoughts about humans keeps on drowning me... Master Lune appear on my mind.

"Life is precious, Ally, remember that, But in order to survive in this cruel world we live in, I need to kill them before they try to kill me."

The image of Master's face showing pain as he said those words...

Born in a cruel world... As a son of a Mafia Leader... And for the succession of being the heir of the Organization... He needs to suffer too...

He suffer just like me...

The Succession that his brothers and sisters wanted too....

In order to achieve and acknowledge being the Heir of the Organization.... The siblings need to kill each other...

It's a battle for succession. The one who remained will be the one who will crowned as the Leader....

Master Lune was the sole reason why I need to live and survive in the cruel and dark world. Because I need to protect that soft hearted person...

"Lune."

I hope he succeed on claiming the heir title.... He only need to kill the remaining two of his siblings since I and the rest of my team already taken care of the rest of his siblings....

"Princess." I open my eyes and see Max Vince face closer to mine.... We both wear expressionless reaction... "Emperor Michael called for you, Your Highness."