Chapter 49

I barged in in Dad's Office... The door was destroyed when I opened it...

Shocked was all over dad and his chancellor's face...

"I said don't send me any documents!!!!" Madiin na saad ko ....

Silence took over the place.... Some are wondering what happened but when they saw me... They immediately mind their own business ...

"I did not?" Kinakabahang saad ni dad.

"I didn't send anything, Either."

"Huhuhuhu." I tilted my head when I heard that annoying type of laughter from an annoying person! "I'm sorry my best of friends."

"It's your work for the past week. You didn't finish it just so you know and you need to pass it two days from now."

I glared at Claude.

"You fucking annoying creature!" Claude just grin at me....

He's not really affected to my insults... He's too immune with it because I keep insulting him everytime I find him annoying.

"Fuck off you Pest!!! You're fucking fired!!"

"Language honey." Dad said. I glared at him before marching out his office.

"You can't fire me." Claude grin. "You need me and you can't live without me, my bestie."

"Cassiya, Hash." I called the two... They appeared in front of me. "you know what to do with that idiot."

"I heed your command, Princess." They both said in unison.

"Huh! You wanna fight huh?" Claude said...

I left them in the hallway....

"You became so mean, Alliah." Natatawang saad ni Frost...

"So what!?"

"At least be nice to me!"

"Why would I do that, Evil Spirit?" I rolled my eyes...

"Hey! Para naman hindi mo ako Diyos!!"

I'm having fun insulting you, Frost. I just smirk.

"Are you my God?" I ask.

"Yes! Now Kneel and you shall know who is your God."

I ignored Frost....

Obviously My attitude change when I heal... It still the same but I can now speak what inside my head....

I slightly smiled... Max walk towards me as I do the same... He encircle his arms around my waist and kiss my cheek...

"Hon." He kissed my lips this time... He grin. "What do you want? Snacks or ... Me?"

"Shut up Max." I rolled my eyes and let him go ....

"I love you, My sweet empress." He said smiling genuinely.

After I confessed to him and of course! I comforted and wipe his tears!

He proposed to me that day.... It even shocked me a little ...

That's why I didn't want any documents send on my Office because We're getting married next month....

He deserve someone like me! Heh! I mean, Who would want him if it's not me? Like girls can try flirt and they can like him.... That... If they don't cherish their life. They can touch Max.

"Von wants to talk to me."

Max stared at me .... He heaved a sigh before smiling. "Very well."

I frown. "You won't come?"