PROLOGUE

SOOA opened her eyes as she feels the heat on her bare hand. She looked at herself wrapped in the white comforter, then she looked around the unfamiliar place.

What the fck happened last night?

Then, she started feeling the pain on her head. She sighed as she pushed away the comforter, revealing another person laying down next to her.

And it was a MAN!

SooA's eyes widened as she suddenly recalled whatever just happened the night before. She quickly took off from the bed, running towards the bathroom.

She tried to be quiet as she can be so that the man wont wake up from his deep sleep. She recalled the whole night.

The bar.

The seducing session.

The kiss.

And ...

"What the fck have I done?" she splashed the water onto her face a few times.

She quickly walked out from the bathroom, making sure not triggering any sounds that could wake up the man. She grabbed her coat and her shoes, slowly leaving the man alone, still sleeping on the bed.

She looked at him, but since she didnt have her lenses on, it was all blurry to her eyes right at that moment. She bowed at him,

"I am so sorry for leaving like this, sir. I hope we never run into each other again in the future," she said in a slow voice and quickly walked out from the room.

On her way out, in the elevator, SooA knocked her head to the wall of the elevator, mumbling to herself, how stupid she is to have a one night stand with a person she never even know.

A TOTAL STRANGER!!!!

As she was busy mumbling to herself in the elevator, she totally forgot one thing that could change her whole life after this.

"OH MY GOD!!!!! I FORGOT !!!!!!"

CHAPTER ONE : RELEASE ON 14th SEPTEMBER 2022

Please anticipate it 🥰🥰