005

SOOA was on her way towards the lobby to meet Inseong who was asked by her to bring the documents she forgot to bring that morning.

"Noona~"

SooA looked at Juho who was waving his hands towards her. Fck it Oh Inseong you lazy old man!

SooA ran towards Juho, "I thought I called for Inseong oppa? Why are you the one coming?"

Juho smiled as he looked at his sister, "I was planning to hang out with my friends. Inseong hyung gave me this to take it to you ..So, here I am ~" he said.

SooA took the documents,

"Okay. Dont be home late, okay?" she said as she looked at Juho with her serious face, "The last time you went hanging out with your friends, you were too drunk to walk, do you know how much trouble you put me and your beloved Youngbin hyung into?" she added, starting to nag.

Juho looked at SooA, smiling as he patted on SooA's head,

"Aigoo, my beloved noona~ Dont worry about me, worry about yourself first, okay?" he said, "I'll get going now, okay?"

SooA looked at Juho as he goes. He was so tall that he is very easy to be noticed. SooA just smiled. As she about to turn , she stumbles a strong tall figure who was going in the building. SooA then fall down on the ground with the documents she was holding.

"My butt .." She groaned in a slow voice.

"My oh my, are you okay?"

SooA lifted her head, looking at a figure with a sharp eyes and he looked worried. SooA tried to stand up, with his help.

"I am fine," SooA said as she keeping herself clean and neat. She looked at the guy, "Your eyes are looking sharp, but it's partially blind. You should go on for a check up before you knocked someone else next time," she said.

"Excuse me, miss , but you are the one who knocked me out, my dear," he said.

SooA frowned, she tried to recall the incident. She was so sure that she was on her right way, but that guy was getting on her way.

"I was about to enter the entrance when you suddenly bumped into me," the guy said.

SooA sighed. She really need to head back to the office right now, but that guy was just,

"SOOA YAH~~"

SooA turned her head and saw Dokyeom was running towards her happily, but on the half way, he stopped. He walked quickly towards SooA,

"What are you doing with this guy?" he asked as soon as he arrived next to SooA, panting.

"Oh-ho, Park Dokyeom~"

SooA looked at Dokyeom, "You two know each other?"

Dokyeom looked at SooA, nodding his head. Then he looked at that guy,

"This guy is Lee Dawon. He's our CEO's biggest rival. He just snatched one of our biggest investor last few weeks ago," Dokyeom said.

SooA just nodded her head as she looked at the guy named Lee Dawon.

"Yah, you make me looked like a bad guy here, Kyeom ah," Dawon said.

Dokyeom looked at SooA, "You need to avoid this man at all costs," he said.

"Yah, Park Dokyeom,"

SooA looked at the guy named Dawon, "Sorry for bumping on to you, Mr Lee. I am heading to the office now," SooA then looked at Dokyeom, "See you at lunch, Dokyeom sshi," she said with a smile as she waved her small hand to Dokyeom and walked into the entrance.