008

SEULMI looked at SooA who was sipping on her drink. She was looking at her with her serious face, making Seulmi a little bit flustered.

"So, what makes you think that you can ditch me on our date, Oh Seulmi sshi?" SooA asked.

Seulmi swallowed her own saliva. Trying to find the best words to explain to SooA about her being missing from their date on that morning.

"SooA yah .."

"Sorry, I am late guys,"

All eyes were on Youngbin who just arrived at the cafe. He put his jacket on the chair and headed towards the counter,

"Doojoon ah, I want Iced Americano,"

SooA looked at Seulmi who was looking at Youngbin. Then, she turned her head towards her,

"He is the reason why I had to ditch you yesterday, and he ruined my mood for the whole day," Seulmi said as she pointed her finger towards Youngbin who just sat on his seat.

"Why why? What happened? You guys were talking about me?" Youngbin looked at them with his surprised face as his name was being mentioned.

"You," Seulmi looked at Youngbin, "You are the main reason I had to ditch SooA on our date yesterday," she said as she looked at him with her annoyed face.

Youngbin looked at Seulmi, "Yah ... You are the one who walked near the puddle. I was driving my car, how can I expect that the water wont splash to you?"

Seulmi looked at Youngbin with her dissatisfied face,

"But, you can avoid it," she said.

"Avoid it, then hit another car from the opposite lane. Do you want me to die?" Youngbin asked as he looked at her, trying to tone down his anger.

Seulmi looked at Youngbin, "What's the loss to me if you die?"

Youngbin looked at Seulmi in disbelief, "Heol~"

SooA sighed, "You guys quarrel like you guys are old husband and wife," she said as she sips on her drink.

"No, we are not!!" the two of them speak in unison.

SooA smiled cynically, "See?"

Seulmi and Youngbin looked at each other, but then looked away feeling annoyed with each other.

"Uh? SooA Unnie!"

SooA turned her head as she heard her name being called. She looked around until she saw Jaekyung entering the cafe with her brother.

"Jaekyung sshi ..." SooA said as she stood up when she saw Jaekyung running towards her.

Seulmi and Youngbin turned their heads and saw Jaekyung and Jaeyoon walking towards their table. The two of them quickly stand up.

"Mr Lee,"

Jaeyoon smiled, "We're not in the office, please dont be so formal like this ... Sit down and enjoy your drinks,"

Jaekyung looked at SooA, "Youngkyun said you look so pretty when you're with make up, so I forced my brother to see you .."

SooA looked at Jaeyoon, frowning.

Jaeyoon looked at SooA, "Ah, I saw you and Dawon here yesterday. So, I thought you might be here again today, since it's close to your house," he leaned closer to SooA, "Why are you with Dawon yesterday? You made me curious," he asked.

Seulmi and Youngbin looked at SooA, making her a bit flustered. They also wanna know how SooA ended up hanging out with XXXX company's CEO, Mr Lee Dawon.