013

SOOA opened her eyes after feeling a pain all over her body. 

"Oh my God, my head hurts ..." she mumbled to herself. 

She took a seat on her bed, looking around her room until she noticed her reflection on the mirror in front of her. Her eyes widened as soon as she saw her skin was exposed. She was only wearing her pajamas, but unbuttoned, revealing her undergarments. She suddenly reminded the fact that Rowoon entered her house and she quickly took a look on her bed next to her. 

She quickly throw away the comforter that was covering the person next to her, revealing that it was Jaeyoon with his exposed skin, laying next to her.

"ARGHHHHH!!!!" she shouted as she kicked Jaeyoon out from her bed. 

Blurred and shocked at the same time, Jaeyoon looked at SooA from the floor he just landed. He was just with his boxers on, looking at SooA, blurry. 

"What did you do to me?" she asked, "Why am I wearing something like this? Why are YOU wearing your boxers only?! Where are your clothes?!!" she asked. 

Jaeyoon looked at SooA, "SooA yah ..." 

Suddenly, all the scene rewinded back in her head. ALL THE EXPLICIT SCENES.

She looked at Jaeyoon, 

"What happened?!" she asked, "How did this all happened?"

Jaeyoon looked at SooA, "You, you dont remember?" 

"It's not that I dont remember, but ... How?" SooA tried to move but suddenly her body felt in pain. Jaeyoon looked at SooA who was struggling, 

"SooA yah, are you okay? Did I hurt you?" he asked as he came closer to her on the bed. 

SooA slowly took off from her bed despites the pain and noticed a red spot on the bed. She looked at Jaeyoon, he was looking down on his knees, looking all guilty. She just remained calm and walked towards the mirror, looking at her self. 

"Oh my God ..." SooA hid her face with her palms as she saw the hickeys on her skin. She sighed. 

SooA noticed that Jaeyoon was grabbing his clothes, walking out slowly from her room, looking a bit gloomy, probably because she ignored some of his questions. SooA quickly put on her clothes and followed Jaeyoon out from the room. 

But, the two of them stopped as they saw Dokyeom was enjoying his tea at the kitchen which was located near SooA's room. The two of them looked surprised.

"When did you arrived?" Jaeyoon asked. He quickly put on his shirt. 

Dokyeom looked at Jaeyoon and SooA, "A couple of hours ago,"  he said as he sipped his tea. 

SooA and Jaeyoon looked at each other. Dokyeom looked at the two of them, 

"Well, we supposed to be going to the hospital by the last two hours before , but since the two of you were BUSY .. so I just waited," he said. 

"How much did you hear?" Jaeyoon asked as he covers his face with his shirt. 

Dokyeom smiled cynically, "Everything." he said. "LOUD AND CLEAR, BOSS," 

Jaeyoon looked away with his blushed face. SooA too. 

"But, it wasnt just me tho." 

Jaeyoon and SooA looked at Dokyeom with their widened eyes, "What?" 

Dokyeom sips on his tea, then he looked at them, "There were Mr Lee and Juho too," he said. 

"WHAT?!!"