006

JAEYOON looked at Inseong's resume as given by SooA. He looked at her with his surprised face,

"He graduated from Kwanghee University with first honors class in 20XX? But he still cant get a job with this achievement?" he said as he looked back at the resume, "And his TOEIC score is 935, oh my ...He really is wasting his time with that government exam preparations .." he added.

SooA nodded her head, "I have been telling him about this for quite a while, bit he insisted to try for the government exam ... I have nothing else to say ..."

"But boss, if his TOEIC score is that amazingly high, he can actually work in any field ..." Dokyeom said.

Agreeing with Dokyeom's words, Jaeyoon just nodded his head. SooA looked at Dokyeom,

"Is he really that smart?" she asked.

Dokyeom's eyes widened,

"Sweetie, he's not only smart. He's a perfect genius,"

SooA looked at Dokyeom, frowning,

"But why does he always look stupid? And why did he failed the government exam 4 times?" she said, "What is the function to get a perfect score of 935 for TOEIC , yet he's still at home , not working but struggling to take the government exam?" she added.

Jaeyoon looked at SooA, "As his little sister, why dont you ask him that questions?" he said with a smile on his face.

"You said that you got mad at him before, right? Why dont have a heart to heart talk with your brother , and ask him the questions? Also tell him that I would like to hold an interview with him on Friday at 10.00 am," he added as he grabbed his cup of tea.

Dokyeom looked at Jaeyoon, "But, boss .. You have a date with CEO Lee,"

SooA looked at Dokyeom , "A date with CEO Lee?"

Jaeyoon looked at Dokyeom, "Ah that old guy .. postpone it, he's not that important," he said as he took a sip of his tea. He then looked at SooA, "Well, aren't you going back to work?"

SooA looked at Jaeyoon, blurry. But, after coming back to her sense, she just bowed,

"Alright. I'll talk with my brother. Thank you, boss." she said with a smile.

"See you at lunch, Dokyeom sshi,"

Dokyeom smiled at SooA as she walked pass by him to the door. Dokyeom then turned his head towards Jaeyoon. He walked towards the table, and took a seat in front of him.

"I have been meaning to ask this for a long time, boss, it's just that I dont have a time," Dokyeom said as he looked at Jaeyoon who was already back, focusing on his paper works.

"What is it, Kyeom ah ? Make it quick, I need to finish early today since I have a date with Jaekyung and my mother today for lunch,"

"For the last few weeks... I noticed on how you were always talking about the Customer Service Department... and also Oh SooA. May I know what is going on?" Dokyeom looked at Jaeyoon, curious but he also have that cynical smile at the end of his lips.

Jaeyoon looked at Dokyeom, putting his cup of tea back on his table. He was smiling,

"Wow, you have so many free time these days, aren't you?" Jaeyoon looked down on his tab, "I think I might give you more work, next time since you are being this nosy," he added.

Dokyeom looked at Jaeyoon, "I was just curious, you dont have to be that way, my lovely boss," he said as he took off from the seat, "I'll head back to my place then," he said as he was about to run away as quick as he can.