007

CHANI entered the office that morning with a cup of coffee in his hand. He looked at Youngkyun who was organizing his table, getting ready for work. He noticed the empty table of Oh SooA and looked back at Youngkyun,

"Uh, SooA sunbae is late today?" he asked.

Youngkyun nodded his head. Chani sat down on his sit, organizing the files on his table also getting ready for work just like Youngkyun did.

As the two of them busy with their activities, suddenly someone took a sit on SooA's seat. Youngkyun and Chani turned their head and looked a bit surprised with SooA's appearance that morning.

"Sunbae," Youngkyun looked at SooA.

SooA looked at Youngkyun and Chani, "Do I look weird?" she asked.

"You wear a lipstick," Chani said.

"It's a liptint, you idiot,"

Chani turned his head towards Seulmi who was just arrived at her table. She looked at the interns,

"It's a farewell party to our HOD, he should at least know that the Yasu in the department can also be a Minyeo," Seulmi said with a smile on her face.

SooA looked at Youngkyun and Chani, "If it looks too weird, I'll get rid of-"

"No, sunbae. You look pretty," Youngkyun said with a smile.

SooA looked at him, smiling with her teary eyes. She pinched Youngkyun's cheeks, "You are cute too! Noona will treat you to lunch today!"

Youngkyun was already smiling happily.

"Heol, already dropping the honorifics with Youngkyun, but not me?" Chani asked as he looked at SooA with his disappointed face.

SooA looked at Chani, "Aigoo .... this kid," she pinched Chani's cheeks, "Noona will treat you too,"

Chani's facial changed from grumpy to a smiling face. Seulmi who was watching the three of them just shook her head.

"The party is held in Sundusfy Restaurant," Mrs Kang Ilmi entered the office, making an announcement.

SooA's eyes widened, "Sundusfy?"

Seulmi looked at SooA, "Sundusfy? Isnt that a bar?"

SooA looked at Seulmi , "I need to ask Youngbin," she said as she pulled out her phone from her bag.

🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣

DOKYEOM was surprised looking at SooA with light make up that day. It was something he never had think of in his head. He was looking at SooA non-stop because for the first time, she looked healthy.

"If you keep staring at her like that, you might create a hole on her face," Youngkyun said as he looked at Dokyeom.

SooA just chuckled, "It's the first time I ever use make up ever since I worked here," she said as she looked at Dokyeom, "Do I look that weird?"

Dokyeom shook his head, denying.

"You look pretty and healthy. You looked really pale if you are not wearing make up, so it's good to see you looking like this," he said with a smile on his face, "You should keep it this way,"

Youngkyun nodded his head, "I have to agree with Dokyeom hyung. At least, no one is gonna call you Yasu anymore in the department, noona,"

Dokyeom looked at Youngkyun, "What? Noona?"