002

YOUNGBIN looked at SooA with his eyes widened.

"YOU DID WHAT?!" he asked again.

"You are doomed, SooA yah ..." Seulmi said as she sips on her drink as the three of them had lunch together.

SooA looked down to her sandwich,

"I cant believe it," Youngbin said.

SooA just remained silent.

"Rowoon broke up with you through a text on Gatalk. And you ... you just ... You - Oh my I am out of words ..." Youngbin said as he sighed.

SooA looked at Youngbin, "Yah ... the one should be frust is me, you know ... ME!!!"

"Well, no one asked you to give your virginity to another guy,"

Like a sharp blade, piercing SooA's heart, Seulmi just spats out those words with her blank face. SooA looked at Seulmi,

"Yah ... It's not like I wanted to!! I was drunk!!!" she cried.

Youngbin looked at SooA,

"Yah, instead of going drunk, you can just go straight home or just come to my house to vent!!! Not to any bar , you idiot!!" he nagged, "Now look what happened,"

SooA just looked down, remaining silent. Seulmi on the other hand was patting on SooA's back, trying to comfort her.

"Did Juho or Inseong hyung asked you anything about your absence this morning at home?"

SooA looked at Youngbin, "Those two brats. The two of them were not even home!!" she said.

Seulmi looked at SooA, "As long as you are not pregnant, nothing is gonna happen,.." she said.

SooA's eyes widened.

Pregnant. She never had a thought about that. She looked at Youngbin and Seulmi, with her panic look.

Youngbin looked at SooA, "You do wear protection last night, right?"

SooA shook her head, she literally has no idea, "I dont know ..." she said.

"What do you mean you dont know?! Yah, Oh SooA!!!" Youngbin yelled.

"How can she know when she's drunk last night?" Seulmi said as she looked at Youngbin, "Look, I know you are SooA's best friend since you guys in your mother's wombs .. but please, SooA is in her panic mode and you are making thing worst, you idiot,"

Youngbin looked at Seulmi, "Yah, what do you know about Oh SooA, huh?"

Seulmi looked at Youngbin. The two of them stare at each other with thunders in their eyes.

SooA just sighed. There's just too much in her head. She needs to think about the consequences of the one night stand, she needs to find Dabin's lost earrings and she needs to think about her job.

"Why dont we head back to work in peace first? And SooA yah, dont worry ... you can tell me if anything happen.. This guy over here is probably not helping anything .." Seulmi said as she dragged SooA out from the cafe.

"Yah, Oh Seulmi ... You-"

"I what?" Seulmi looked at Youngbin with her resting bitch face.

Youngbin just sighed and quickly grabbed his stuff, then followed them girls.

🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣

SOOA looked at Chani and Youngkyun who were both helping her organizing the files in the sacret room. She sighed as she looked at how clumsy Youngkyun is with his work but since he's a junior intern , she can just manage to keep it all inside her head.