Chapter 7(Revelation)

Hey guys,
               Hope u r enjoying this story...let's continue with the story without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from naira caressing kartik's hair as she laid him on the bed and sat beside him...kartik opened his eyes and looked at her with a smile...naira withdrew her hand and got up, turning her face to the other side...The whole day passed like this..kartik tried a lot to make her feel special and apologized to her.
..In the evening, he saw naira standing near the balcony...he went towards her and sat on his knees, infront of her holding his ears...

KARTIK:(looking down in guilt) I know mene boht hurt kiya h tumhe...tumhara trust break kiya h...mujhe toh maafi maangne ka hkk bhi nhi h, pr tumse..d.ur...n.hi
..r.haa...j.aa..r.ha..p.lss...m.uj.he..e.se...i.g.no.r.e...m.tt..k.ro..k.oi..b.hi..p.un.ish.men.t...d.e.do..p.r..m.ujh.e..a.v.oid...m.tt..k.ro..pl.ss...I..m..s.or.ryy...m..um...(crying badly joining his hands in front of her)

Naira couldn't see him crying, but his one question destroyed everything...she still couldn't believe that her kartik doubted her loyalty...

NAIRA:(looking at him with tears) kis baat ke liye sorry keh rhe ho kartik...mujhse vo sawaal puchne ke liye yaa mujhe barbaad krne ke liye...tumne sb kuch khatam kr diya kartik...sb kuch...h.m.ara...b.ab.y..p.ta...h..m.ene..k.itna...k.uc.h...so.c.h..k.e..r.k.ha...tha...k.i..mein..y.eh...k.ru.ng.i...v.o..k.run.gi...p.r...m.ein..k.hul..k.e...k.hus.h...b.hi..n.hi...h.o..p.aa...r.h.i...hu...aur..ye.h...s.ir.f..t.um.har.i...v.aj.ah..s.e...h.o..r.ha...h...o.nly...b.c.oz...o.f..u...(crying badly caressing her belly)

Kartik couldn't see her like this, so he went out crying silently... naira laid on the bed, crying badly hugging her baby...(her stomach)
Kartik took the keys and went out taking his car...he didn't knew where he was going, but for now he needed to forget all this...naira's words were ringing in his ears, reminding him that he made a sin...he stopped at a bar and went in for drinking...it was the first time after the time when they separated (after shubham's death) that he drank a lot...he emptied 3 bottles of alcohol and ordered for the other...the manager took his phone and checked the call list...he saw a number saved as "jaan"...he understood that it might be his wife's number...he dialled her number...

Meanwhile, naira panicked not finding kartik in the house...she regretted blaming him for everything...Just then, she received a call from an unknown number...she picked it and got to know that kartik was badly drunk in a bar...the manager told her to send her address so that he could drop kartik safely there...naira told him the address and told the manager to bring him soon saying that his naira is waiting for him...
Kartik agreed listening naira's name and the manager dropped him to their house...naira thanked the manager and took kartik in... she was shocked to see his condition...

KARTIK:(hugging her, snuggling into her chest) Meri naira...nairaa tum kahaa chli gyii thi..mere pas rha kro naa...I missssedd uuu...(Making a cute pout)

NAIRA:(picking him in her arms and taking him in her room) hnn mera baby...mein yhi hu...apne kartik ke pas...chlo ab hum dono huggy krke sojayenge...boht raat ho gyi h naa..(caressing his head as he laid his head on her shoulder)

KARTIK:(blushing) dono nhi...hum teeno...ab toh hmara baby bhi h naa..tumhari tummy mei...(snuggling into her neck) pr tum promise kro nairu ki mein hmesha tumhara first baby rhunga...tum mujhe hmesha pyar krogi, baby ke aane ke baad bhi...
(in drunken tone)

NAIRA:(laying him on the bed carefully and sitting beside him, caressing his hair) hnn mera bachaa...tum hmesha mere liye sbse special rhoge, chahe mein kitni bhi gussa kyu naa ho jau apne baby se...mein hurt hu, boht hurt hu kyuki mere mendak ne apni naira pe doubt kiya, pr pyar krna nhi chod skti...I'll always love my baby the most...(kissing his forehead lovingly)

KARTIK:(recalling everything) I m sorry jaan...mujhe sach mei nhi pta mujhe kya ho gya tha...dadi mujhe hmesha tumhare against bhadkaati rhti thi...mene hmesha unki baaton ko ignore kiya, pr iss baar pta nhi kya ho gya...unki baatein sach lgne lggi thi...tumhe yaad h jb tumhe award milaa tha, toh mein boht khush tha tumhare liye...pr dadi ne phir mujhe manipulate krne ki koshish ki aur sb keh rhe the ki I don't deserve such a gem...dheere dheere mujhe schi mei lgne lgga ki I don't deserve u...jb mere haath pe fracture ho gya tha aur mihir ne tumhe bchaya...toh mujhe lgaa jese mein kisi kaam ka nhi..a.pn.i.. n.ai.ra..ko..b.cha..n.hi...p.aa.y.a...m.ein...a.ur..v.o..m.ih.ir...u.sne..t.um.he...b.cha.ya..v.o...h.er.o..bn.n..g.ya..a.ur..m.ein...z.er.o...(crying badly recalling those days when he used to feel insecure of mihir...he was still in drunken, so was telling the truth which he couldn't speak in sober state)

Naira was shocked hearing him... she now understood why he behaved weirdly after that incident...she wanted him to tell her everything and it was the right moment...she laid beside him and hugged him close to her chest as he cried...

NAIRA:(caressing his hair) Kartik tumne mujhse share kyu nhi kiya yeh sb...(kissing his forehead) shh
...rona nhi bachaa...tumhare mnn mei jo bhi h naa sb bta do..(wiping his tears)

Kartik told her everything in drunken state that how he felt insecure when naira used to spend more time in office, how he felt dejected when manish approved naira's idea and rejected his proposal, how he felt useless when their dealers said that she's more capable than her husband...this was all due to dadi's words which made him feel that he's not capable of anything...then his accident and manish giving his project to naira and mihir...how he felt sad when she didn't spent time with him and at last mitali's useless calls instigating him against her...the most painful being the video she sent him...

Naira was shocked hearing him... she never came to know that what he was going through...she made him sleep patting his head and then took out his diary from the wardrobe, reading it fully... she realized that it was not only his fault...somewhere she too was equally responsible for all this as she was unable to give him the assurance and time he needed... she now understood that mitali had recorded their video when she came out of mihir's room due to fainting...she knew she might hv instigated him...everything was clear to her now, but still she was in a dilemma whether she should forgive him or not...She kept the diary aside and slept hugging kartik tightly, feeling him close to her...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys... keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: Kartik surprised as naira pampered him, without saying anything...naira in a dilemma...