Chapter 3(Kartik's guilt)

Hey guys,
Hope u r enjoying this story...let's continue with the story without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from kartik walking away after warning dadi.
...dadi tried to explain others, but noone paid attention to her...they all went back to their rooms and kartik went to naira...he saw her sleeping peacefully in swarna's lap...A few days passed...naira's condition was still the same...but kartik didn't lose hope...he took care of her like a glass doll and didn't allowed dadi to come near her...he knew she'd say something to her which will make the situation worse...One day, kartik was preparing breadpakoda for naira...dadi saw him working in the kitchen...she was pissed off as noone was talking to her and ignoring her for naira...

She secretly went to naira's room, but kartik saw her from cctv he had fitted in the room...only he knew about this so that he would get to know if naira says something in his absence...he turned off the gas and went upstairs to his room...

In the room, he saw dadi blaming naira and taunting her that she is a characterless woman...naira was crying, holding her head and panicking...dadi slapped her nd was going to push her on the floor, but kartik rushed to her and saved her...he hugged her tightly, caressing her hair and rubbing her back to assure her that he's there with her...naira for the first time, looked at him with tears in her eyes...kartik lowered his eyes feeling guilty...he didn't had power to argue with dadi, so he called everyone...

DADI:(trying to pull naira away from kartik) kittu chodo iss ladki ko...dhokha diya h isne tumhe aur tum abhi bhi isse gale se lgga rhe ho...apne pati ke hote hue bhi kisi aur ke sath...chii..humei toh kehte hue bhi sharam aa rhi h...hmare kittu ne kitna pyar kiya tumhe aur tumne...

Before she could say anything more, kartik lost his control...he shouted "Mrs suhasini goenka" instead of dadi...everyone came and were shocked to see naira crying badly in kartik's embrace... it was the first time that she cried after getting into trauma...kartik hugged her more tightly as she was clutching to his shirt, getting scared...

KARTIK:(to naira) bss...bss..shh.. bss bachaa...mein hu naa tumhare sath..shh...(caressing her hair) (angrily looking at dadi) aapki problem kya h...mene mna kiya tha naa, phir kyu aayi aap meri naira ke pas...bss ab boht ho gya...mein ab aur bardash nhi kr skta, isliye mene yeh decide kiya h ki mein naira ko leke kahi dur chla jaunga...(to naira, who was crying silently in his arms) hum chle jayenge yaha se...aaj hi chle jayenge...mein kisi ko apni jaan ko hurt nhi krne dunga...(kissing her hair)

Everyone were shocked, but they knew it was the best decision as dadi would not let her live peacefully...dadi tried to say something, but kartik glared at her...she went out, giving disgustful looks to naira...naira looked at kartik, who was wiping her tears and trying to comfort her...she recalled the night when kartik questioned her nd today's incident when dadi too questioned her character...she started panicking, making everyone worried...

NAIRA:(crying badly and panicking) m.e.ne...k.u.c.h..n.h.i..k. i.ya...mmmm..n.hi..k.i.ya..(holding her head in pain)

KARTIK:(cupping her face) shh... bss...naira..calm down...humei pta h ki tumne kuch nhi kiya...u r innocent...shaant hojao bachaa... (caressing her hair and rubbing her back) shh...

Akhil called the doctor while naira fainted in kartik's arms...he laid her on the bed and sat beside her, trying to wake her up...

KARTIK:(crying holding her hand) I..m...s.sor.ryy...I..m..s.or.ryy
..ja.a.n...y.eh..sb..m.e.ri...v.aj.ah..s.e....ho..r.ha..h..n.aa...p.lss...m.uj.h.e...m.aa.f..k.r.do...t.um.ha.r.i..y.eh...h.al.at...s.irf...m.e.ri..v.aja.h..s.e...h..
(Crying badly)

Everyone felt bad for them...they were the most perfect and loving couple, but today they were suffering so much...Manish came to kartik and hugged him, telling him that naira will be fine...he took him out as the doctor came to check her...the doctor was checking naira, while kartik fell down on the floor outside, crying heavily...Manish and akhil both hugged him tightly...

MANISH:(caressing his hair) shh.. sambhalo khud ko kartik...abhi toh tumhe naira ko bhi sambhalna h...aaj phli baar vo royi, vo bhi tumhari baahon mei...
Maybe yeh koi positive sign ho..ab  tkk toh naira respond bhi nhi kr rhi thi, pr aaj usne tumhari taraf dekha bhi...(trying to encourage him)

AKHIL:(cupping his face) hnn kartik...ab jo ho gya uske baare mei soch ke kya fayda...naira ko uske strong kartik ki zroorat h... uske mendak ki...

SUREKHA:(supporting him) tumhara decision bilkul sahi h kartik...Maa ji tum dono ke beech sb kuch thik nhi hone dengi...tum naira ko lekr out of country chle jao...agr ek hi city mei honge, toh bhi maa ji naira ka peecha nhi chodengi...

Everyone agreed to her including kartik...he asked Manish to book the tickets of Paris as it was naira's favorite destination...akhil told that he'll see a flat for them online only...Meanwhile, doctor called them in...dadi peeped in to hear their conversation...

KARTIK:(saw naira waking up) doctor...meri naira thik h naa..vo faint kyu hui...koi tension ki baat toh nhi h naa..(Sitting beside naira)

DOCTOR:(smiling) shaant hojaiye Mr goenka...naira stress ki vajah se faint hui thi...vo bilkul thik h, infact ek good news h...she's pregnant...congratulations to all of u...

Kartik beamed in joy hearing this and hugged naira tightly...everyone congratulated eachother, while dadi again misunderstood her...

KARTIK:(to doctor) thankuu so much doctor...thankuu..(caressing naira's belly and side hugging her) Naira...hmara baby aane wala h...hmara chotu sa baby aayega..congratulations jaan...(kissing her forehead)

Naira didn't said anything, just kept her hand on her belly trying to feel her baby...she had almost forgotten about her baby as she was in trauma...the doctor went and kartik kept his hand over her hand on her belly and side hugged her...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys... keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...do u want naira to forgive kartik or to punish him this time by ignoring him...I m out of ideas right now, so do share ur ideas... then only I'll update the next chapter...

PRECAP: Dadi calls kaira's baby najayez...naira's sherni avatar as she questions her baby...