Chapter 11(Pregnancy tantrums)

Hey guys,
                Hope u r enjoying this story...let's continue with the story without any further delay...
___________________________________
LEAP OF A MONTH.......
In this one month, kartik took good care of naira...According to the doctor, the baby was growing well and there was no such problem...Dadi came a week back to call kartik back...kartik denied her...she berated naira and called her a slut, angering kartik...he broke all ties with the whole family as nobody stopped dadi from insulting his naira...he shifted permanently to Mumbai with naira...Now, they were in Mumbai and kartik had joined a company...he worked online at home only so that he could stay with naira...

One morning, he got up and saw naira sleeping peacefully in his arms...he caressed her hair, kissing her forehead...he kept adoring her, caressing her hair for sometime...he knew that she'll get sad not seeing him after she gets up, so he stayed there only till she gets up...naira woke up after sometime and smiled seeing him...she snuggled more into him, closing her eyes...

KARTIK:(kissing her forehead) good morning jaan...(caressing her belly) good morning baby...

NAIRA:(kissing his both cheeks) good morning...mumma aur baby dono ki taraf se...(caressing his face) Kartik aaj mera mnn nhi h uthne ka...mujhe aur sona h...

KARTIK:(cupping her face) toh sojao bachaa...pr mujhe jaana hoga naa...office ki important meeting h abhi...

NAIRA:(smiling) okk jao...pr ek kissi de ke...

Kartik smiled and cupping her face, captured her lips...she too started responding, caressing his nape...kartik let naira dominate the kiss and caressed her back lovingly...naira broke the kiss after sometime and hugged him...
Kartik kissed her forehead, cheeks and pecked her nose once
...he got up and caressed her hair, patting her head...she slept as she was tired...kartik pecked her lips lightly and caressed her belly, kissing it lovingly...he then went to the washroom and got ready... he prepared breakfast for both of them and went to attend the meeting in the other room...naira woke up after sometime and freshened up...she went out and saw kartik busy in his meeting through video conference...

Naira signalled him through actions that she's hungry...kartik was getting distracted due to all this and his meeting didn't go well
...he ended the call and came to her...he fed her breakfast without saying anything as he was sad... naira felt guilty of disturbing him during his work time...Normally they had breakfast together before his working time, but today due to her everything got spoiled...Thinking all this, her eyes welled up and she didn't realized when she started crying..
Kartik got worried seeing her crying...

KARTIK:(hugging her) Naira...shh
...kya hua jaan...tum ro kyu rhi ho
..bolo bachaa..kya hua...hmm...(caressing her hair and rubbing her back)

NAIRA:(holding her ears) I m sorry kartik...m.e.ri..v.aja.h...s.e..t. um.h.ari...m.ee.ti.ng...s.poi.l..h.o...g.yi...m.ein..b.oh.t...b.ur.i..w.i.fe...h.u...n.aa..(sobbing, looking at him as he was holding her)

KARTIK:(putting her hands down and hugging her) Nhi nairu...shh.. chup hojao...yeh kya bol rhi ho tum...tum buri nhi ho...meri naira toh best h...(wiping her tears) it's okk...kya ho gya agr ek meeting successful nhi hui...it's not ur fault..tumhe bhukh lgg rhi thi naa
...bss ab..rona nhi...(kissing her forehead lovingly)

Naira calmed down and hugged him tightly...
___________________________________
LEAP OF 6 MONTHS.....
Now naira was 7 months pregnant with a cute baby bump...
She couldn't walk much so they stayed in the room, which was downstairs...It was 2 am, when naira woke up from her sleep... she saw kartik sleeping peacefully with a smile on his face...

NAIRA:(caressing his hair) I m so blessed to hv u kartik...kitna preshan krti hu naa mein tumhe... kbhi yeh khana h, yaha jaana h, yeh chahiye ya vo...pr tum hmesha meri sari demands puri krte ho... aadhi raat ko bhi mere liye khana bnate ho, mujhe itna pamper krte ho, mere kehne pe tumne itna acha baby shower bhi arrange kiya aaj...
I m so happy kartik aur yeh sirf tumhari vajah se...I love u so much mera mendak..meri jaan...mera bachaa...(pecking his lips and sucking it slowly)

Kartik woke up feeling her touch...he saw her kissing him hungrily, chewing his lips...naira laid beside him, without breaking the kiss...they both were lying sideways, facing eachother...naira broke the kiss after sometime and hugged him tightly, caressing his hair...kartik smiled getting her love and affection...he hugged her lightly, not to hurt her...naira's hormones were at its peak right now...she raised his shirt up, removing it fastly and caressed his naked chest...kartik blushed as she started kissing his neck madly...

KARTIK:(huskily in her ears) Kya baat h...aaj meri sherni shikaar ke mood mei h...

NAIRA:(Making him lay straight on the bed and caressing his chest) hnn...aur aaj yeh mendak mera shikaar bnega...(licking his nipples, making circles around it)

Kartik moaned loudly feeling pleasure as she started sucking his nipples, roaming her hands on his naked body...naira sat on the bed and removed his lowers, along with his boxers...kartik blushed, seeing the effect of her hormones...he moaned, shaking on th bed vigorously as she started stroking his dick with her hand, making him cum...naira felt happy and satisfied after an hour..
..she cleaned his dick with a wet cloth and laid beside him...they both slept, hugging eachother lightly...
___________________________________
LEAP OF 2 MONTHS....
Now naira was 9 months pregnant...her due date was near and she started getting false alarms too which made kartik worried...So, he shifted her to the hospital and stayed with her... After 2 day, naira got severe pain and kartik got to know that it's labour pain...The doctors were preparing for the delivery, while kartik stayed with naira, trying to give her strength...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys... keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: Kaira's babyboy, their we time....(last chapter finally)