Epilogue

Hey guys,
Let's continue with the epilogue of the story without any further delay...
___________________________________
LEAP OF 5 YEARS......
Kartik and naira named their baby "kairav"...Now, he was 5 years old cute little boy...he was more close to naira as he was mumma's boy...Kartik had gone to some other country for an important deal for a week...naira and kairav missed him a lot...they used to videocall him daily..

A DAY BEFORE KARTIK'S ARRIVAL.....
KAIRAV:(crying badly) m.um.ma.. m.um.ma...

Naira was outside, when she heard his voice...she rushed to the room and saw him crying badly calling for her...she sat beside him, pulling him in her lap and hugging him...

NAIRA:(caressing his hair) bss... bss..bss..shh..bss bachaa...mumma toh yhi h naa apne baby ke pas... kya hua kairav...aapne koi bad dream dekha baby...(Rubbing his back)

KAIRAV:(Clinging onto her) v.o... d.ra.cu.la...aa.ya...t.ha...m.ujh.e..aa.p.se...d.ur...l.e...j.aye.ga..m.um.ma..
(Crying in fear)

NAIRA:(Taking him out in her arms and caressing his back) nhi baby...koi aapko mumma se dur nhi le jayega...mumma ese hi thodi naa apna kairav kisi ko de degi...aap toh mumma ke good boy ho naa...(wiping his tears and kissing his forehead) bss ab...rona nhi beta...vo sirf ek bad dream tha
...aapne kal raat ko dracula wali movie dekhi thi naa isliye..hmm...
(Sitting on the couch in the living room)

KAIRAV:(snuggling into her) Papa kb aayenge mumma...I miss him..

MUMMA:(caressing his hair) I also miss him baby...meri baat hui thi papa se...vo aaj shaam ko yaa kal subah hi aa jayenge, phir hum dono unhe kahi nhi jaane denge...okk..(cupping his face)

Kairav nodded and kissed her cheeks, hugging her...naira smiled and took him for bath...she made him ready and fed him breakfast..
..naira too had her breakfast, while kairav was talking to kartik on video call...Naira washed the dishes and kairav gave the phone to naira and went back...

KARTIK:(Giving her a flying kiss) hii naira...tum thik ho naa jaan.. aur kairav zyada preshan toh nhi kr rha...

NAIRA:(proudly) Mera kairav apni mumma ko kbhi preshan nhi krta...apne papa ki tarah nhi h vo.. i mean sirf shakal tumhare jaisi h, vrna toh mumma ka baby h...

KARTIK:(smiling) hnn...mujhe pta h...naira..(she hummed) I miss u so much...ab aur nhi rha jaa rha tumhare aur kairav ke bina...(with a sad pout)

NAIRA:(smiling) it's okk kartik... ab toh bss 1 din ki baat h bachaa...
Don't be upset...

Kartik nodded and they talked for sometime...In the evening, naira was working in the kitchen when someone backhugged her...she recognized his touch and tears rolled down her eyes...it was her kartik offcourse...she turned around and hugged him tightly, snuggling into his chest, while kartik wrapped his arms around her, caressing her hair...

NAIRA:(crying badly in his arms) I..m.is.se.d...u...k.kart.tikk..i...m.is.se.d..u..so..m.uc.h...

KARTIK:(wiping her tears and kissing her forehead) I missed u too jaan...shh..rona nhi ab..plss...
(Cupping her face) tum thik ho naa...(she nodded) aur kairav..

NAIRA:(telling him the morning incident) boht dar gya tha bechara...jao jaa kr mil lo use...aaj tumhare baare mei puch bhi raha tha...(kissing his cheeks) mein tbb tk apne mendak ke liye kachori le ke aati hu...

Kartik nodded and went to their room...kairav hugged his legs as he saw him...kartik smiled and picked him in his arms as he was crying...he calmed him and kissed his forehead lovingly...kairav didn't left kartik till night and slept in his lap...Though, he was mumma's boy, but he missed his papa so much...After kairav slept, kartik pulled naira in his lap kissing her hungrily...naira too responded equally, caressing his nape...they both got rid of their clothes and their souls merged again, marking their love...
___________________________________
LEAP OF A YEAR.....
Kartik and naira were blessed with a baby girl...They brought her home and welcomed her properly...kartik was so happy as he always wished for a babygirl...
As they went in the room, they laid the baby on the bed as she was sleeping...kairav and kartik sat beside her, adoring her...naira came back from the washroom to see both of them, talking about the baby...She sat infront of them as kartik got emotional seeing his princess...

KAIRAV:(chuckling) Papa aap toh meri chotu sister jaise ro rhe ho... ab mumma hi aapko chup krayengi...

NAIRA:(hugging kartik and caressing his hair) Vo isliye baby kyuki papa thode senti ho gye apni princess ko dekh kr...hnaa kartik..(he hummed hugging naira) baby aap jaa kr papa ke liye pani le aaoge...

Kairav nodded and went...naira cupped kartik's face and wiped his tears...kartik hugged her, snuggling into her neck...naira caressed his back lovingly and held him in her embrace for sometime...she made him drink water as kairav came...he calmed down and they clicked a selfie with the baby, capturing their beautiful moments...
___________________________________
LEAP OF FEW MONTHS.....
As naira was busy with kaira, their daughter most of the time or sometimes with kairav, kartik felt left out...he too helped her with the kids, but he missed her naira who used to give him all the love nd attention he needed...Naira knew she's lagging somewhere in taking out some time for her kartik...She saw kartik sleeping on the bed or maybe just pretending to sleep...It was night time and kairav had slept in his room, while akshu was sleeping in her crib...naira went to kartik, sitting beside him and caressing his hair lovingly...kartik opened his eyes and smiled at her...she laid beside him and took him in her embrace, hugging him tightly
...kartik's eyes welled up, getting her love after so long...naira kissed his forehead, eyes, cheeks, nose and chin...she wiped his tears and captured his lips for a soulful kiss...kartik too responded holding her waist...they broke the kiss after sometime and hugged eachother tightly...

KARTIK:(snuggling into her) I missed u jaan...

NAIRA:(caressing his hair) I m sorry baby...mein boht time se tumhe apna time nhi de payi naa, pr ab mein puri koshish krungi ki kairav aur kaira ke sath sath, tumhe bhi tumhare hisse ka pyar mile...I love u bachaa..(pecking his lips)

KARTIK:(kissing her forehead) I love u too nairu...till infinity..

THE END......
They lived happily forever.........
___________________________________
That's all for this story...Finally it's completed...I m going to miss this one as it was very close to my heart...do check in for further stories... thankuu guys for loving this story...keep showering ur love...
#kaira
#shivin