Chapter 8(Naira's changed behavior)

Hey guys,
               Hope u r enjoying this story...As I already mentioned that this is a short story, so I m going to reunite kaira soon and then end it showing their happy moments together...let's continue with the story without any further delay....
___________________________________
NEXT MORNING....
Kartik woke up and saw himself all snuggled up in naira's embrace
...he had a severe headache due to last night's drinks...naira woke up as he shrieked in pain, trying to get up...she held him and made him sit with the support of the bedrest...

NAIRA:(caressing his hair) shh... it's okk kartik...boht pain ho rha h
...kyu itni drink ki thi kal tumne.. pta h mein kitni dar gyi thi jb tum ghar se bina btaye chle gye the...a. b..k.yaa...m.ujh.e..g.u.ss.a...h.on.e...k.a..b.hi..h.ak.k..n.hi...h..(crying silently)

Kartik felt more guilty and hugged her tightly, caressing her hair lovingly...

KARTIK:(trying to comfort her) I m sorry bachaa...abse kbhi tumhe akela chodke nhi jaunga...I promise you...plss mtt rou naa..pls jaan...(kissing her forehead)

Naira calmed down and hugged him tightly, snuggling into his chest...kartik felt happy as it was the first time when she hugged him herself...he didn't remembered anything that he told her the truth in drunken state...Naira cupped his face and kissed his forehead lovingly...he was confused by her sudden change of behaviour...naira went to the kitchen and brought lemonade for him...she made him drink it to reduce his headache...

Kartik was fine now...naira told him to rest for sometime, while she went to get ready...she wore a saree today...kartik woke up after sometime and saw her combing her hair...he too went to get ready, while naira went down to make breakfast...she made kachoris for him, but was still in a dilemma whether she should talk about yesterday or not...she set the breakfast on the table and went to call kartik...

NAIRA:(not looking at him) Kartik...breakfast ke liye aajao...

KARTIK:(holding her hand) ek min yaha betho plss...(he made her sit on the bed and sat on the floor on his knees) I m sorry bachaa...kal raat ko tumhe meri vajah se boht preshani hui hogi naa...I know mene hmesha tumhe bss dukh hi diya h...plss ho ske toh mujhe maaf kr dena...(looking down feeling guilty) Kya mein hmare baby se baat kr skta hu...

NAIRA:(keeping his hand on her belly) baby papa se kaho ki aap mumma papa dono ke baby ho... isliye jitna hkk mumma ka h, utna papa ka bhi h...

Kartik smiled listening this and caressed her belly, under her saree pallu...he kissed her belly multiple times, trying to feel his baby...naira caressed his hair as he hugged her belly lightly...she kissed his cheeks lovingly..

NAIRA:(Making up an excuse, not looking at him) Vo...yeh baby ki taraf se...baby keh rha h ki "I love u papa"..

KARTIK:(kissing her belly) I love u too bachaa...Papa aapse aur aapki mumma dono se boht pyar krte h...

Naira told him to come down for breakfast, avoiding his statement..
...kartik went down following her nd was surprised to see kachori on the table...naira sat beside him nd held a kachori in front of him to feed him...kartik looked at her with tears in his eyes...he ate from her hands happily with happy tears...naira wiped his tears and hugged him, without saying anything...kartik felt happy that atleast she has taken a step forward for him...Naira didn't said anything as she was still in a dilemma...she tightened the hug, caressing his hair...

KARTIK:(looking at her) Tum room mei jaa kr rest kro...yeh sb mein kr lunga...(Pointing towards the plates)

Naira nodded and went to her room...she was in dilemma about what she should do now...she needed guidance...she knew it's somewhere kartik's insecurities which caused all that blundar...

NAIRA:(talking to akshara's pic) mumma...I need u mumma..mujhe kuch smjh nhi aa rha...mein kya kru mumma...mujhe pta h jitna dukh mujhe ho rha h, utna hi kartik ko bhi ho rha hoga...mein sb kuch thik krna chahti hu hmare bich, pr phir vo sawaal mere kaanon mei gunjne lgta h...plss help me mumma...mujhe sahi raasta dikhao...plss mumma...(with tears in her eyes)

Just then, akshara's soul appeared
...akshara sat beside her, hugging her tightly...naira cried her heart out, taking out her pain...she calmed down after sometime and laid on the bed, keeping her head in akshara's lap...akshara caressed her hair, kissing her forehead...

AKSHARA:(caressing her hair) Naira...tum rhe paogi apne kartik ke bina...mein maanti hu uski galti boht badi h..pr kbhi kbhi hmara mind hmare control mei nhi hota...usne vo sawaal isliye nhi pucha kyuki use tumpe bharosa nhi h, pr isliye pucha kyuki uske mnn mei ek dar beth gya tha...ki tum usse dur ho jaogi..
Yeh toh tum bhi maanti ho naa ki sbko ek second chance milna chahiye...aur kartik abhi bhi guilt mei h naira..vo har baat ke liye khudko blame kr rha h...tumne uski diary pdi naa..tumhe toh sb pta h, phir kyu use maaf nhi kr skti...tumhara dard sirf vhi thik kr skta h, jisne yeh dard diya h...itna stress logi toh tumhare baby pe bura asar pdd skta h naa...maaf krdo use naira...move on krne ki koshish toh kro...bhagwaan naa kre agr kartik ne kuch galat step utha liya toh...rhe paogi uske bina
...(saw her crying silently) Nhi bachaa...rona nhi..bss ek baar khudko kartik ki jagah rkh kr sochna...

Agr kartik tumse zyada time apni kisi female employ ke sath, kaam ke liye hi sahi hota toh tumhe bhi toh insecurity feel hoti...uss time tumhara kartik insecure se zyada khud ko incapable smjh rha tha... use yeh lgg rha tha ki vo tumhe deserve nhi krta...(wiping her tears)

Ek baar shaant ho kr sochna beta...mujhe pta h meri beti sbse best decision legi...apna aur baby ka khayal rkhna aur kartik ka bhi...(laying her head on the pillow and kissing her forehead)

Saying this, akshara's soul disappeared...Naira was lost in her thoughts the whole day, thinking about akshara's words... While kartik thought that naira is worried due to him...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys... keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: Kartik's major step, naira decides to give him a chance, but gets shocked seeing his condition...