Chapter 10(A beautiful morning)

Hey guys,
               Hope u r enjoying this story...let's continue with the story without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from naira getting up in the morning to see herself snuggled up in a teddy, instead of kartik...she frowned, but smiled as she felt a pair of hands wrapping around her waist from back...she knew it was kartik and turned to him, showing fake anger...

KARTIK:(Pulling her closer) meri jaan gussa h mujhse...(she nodded cutely) Sorry nairu...plss maaf krdo naa apne baby ko..unn sb galtiyon ke liye jo mene aaj tkk ki h...(looking down, feeling guilty)

NAIRA:(cupping his face) Kartik... tum abhi bhi vo sb soch ke guilty feel kr rhe ho...bhul jao vo sb bachaa...(kissing his forehead) I love u so much and i love u also mera baby..(caressing her belly)

KARTIK:(cutely) aur mein...mein tumhara baby nhi hu kya..

NAIRA:(pecking his lips) kisne kaha ki tum mere baby nhi ho... iss baby se phle tum mere baby ho...meri jaan ho tum...(smiling) aur apne hi baby se koi jealous hota h kya...(keeping her hand on her stomach) dekho baby...Papa toh abhi se jeko ho rhe h, jb aap aaoge toh pta nhi kya hoga...

KARTIK:(caressing her belly) esa nhi h baby...Papa mumma dono aapse boht pyar krte h...bss Papa aapki mumma se thoda zyada pyar krte h...(kissing naira's forehead) I love u jaan...I love u so much...

NAIRA:(caressing his face) I love u too kartik...

Kartik smiled and came more closer, holding her waist...naira caressed his hair, pulling him towards her...They got lost in eachother and soon their lips met
...kartik's hands moved upwards, raising her top and kissing her softly...naira too responded and enjoyed as they were kissing after so long...After breaking the kiss, kartik removed her top completely, leaving her naked from her upper body...naira blushed as he laid her straight on the bed and came over her, not putting his entire weight over her...he dug his face in her neck, inhaling her sweet fragrance...

Naira caressed his hair as he started kissing her neck...He reached till her cleavage, then held her boobs in his hands kneading them and pressing them
...naira moaned, feeling pleasure and kartik licked her nipples making them more hard...he looked into her eyes for permission, which she happily gave...he smiled and latched onto her nipples, sucking them...naira caressed his hair, pushing him more into her and moaning his name...kartik sucked both of her boobs, just like a small baby having his feed...naira smiled as he left her breasts with a pop sound...

NAIRA:(Pulling him up in her embrace) aaj kachori khaoge...

KARTIK:(snuggling into her neck) agr tum apne haathon se khilaogi toh zehr bhi kha lunga...

NAIRA :(caressing his hair) shh... ese nhi bolte...I m sorry kartik.. mene boht hurt kiya naa tumhe inn dino mei...tumne itne pyar se mere liye breadpakoda bnaya aur me.ne...

KARTIK:(keeping his finger on her lips) shh...it's okk jaan..mene bhi toh tumhe kitna hurt kiya tha, uske saamne yeh sb toh kuch bhi nhi tha...I deserved it...(kissing her forehead) chlo ab...let's take a bath together...

Naira smiled and kartik got up, picking her in his arms...he took her to the bathroom and bathed her, pampering her with so much love...naira smiled at his cute gestures as he wiped her body, wrapping the towel around her and picking her in his arms to the room...he made her ready and naira too helped him getting ready...

NAIRA:(kissing his cheeks) thankuu mera bachaa...ab chlo breakfast krte h..mujhe boht bhukh lggi h...aur tumhare liye kachori bhi toh bnani h...(cupping his face)

Kartik smiled and carried her in his arms downstairs...naira was surprised to see such beautiful decorations with flowers and balloons...the dining table too had so many of her favorite dishes...

NAIRA:(with tears) k.kart.tikk...y. eh...sb..

KARTIK:(kissing her forehead and wiping her tears) yeh meri jaan ke liye ek chota sa surprise... chlo phle hum cake cut krte h..

Naira nodded and kissed his cheeks...he took her to the dining table and sat with her...they both cut the cake together and fed eachother...

NAIRA:(eating another piece) wow kartik...it's yum..

KARTIK:(side hugging her) hmm.. ab breakfast bhi krlo yaa bss cake hi khana h...(kissing her forehead) mene boht pyar se bnaya h tumhare liye yeh sb...tum khaogi naa...(his eyes welled remembering the moments when she didn't let him come near her and he craved to feed her with his own hands) m.ein...k.hil.au...t.um. he...pl.ss..(tears rolled down his cheeks)

He turned his face to the other side, crying silently...naira stood up and came to him, standing in front of him...she hugged him, caressing his hair lovingly as he snuggled into her chest...

NAIRA:(kissing his head) bss..bss mera bachaa...I m sorry baby... mujhe pta h tumhe boht bura lgaa hoga naa jb mene breadpakoda khane se mna kr diya tha...(wiping his tears) pr ab mera kartik hi mujhe khilayega, apne haath se...hmm..(pecking his lips many times)

Kartik nodded and pulled her in his lap...she sat there comfortably and kartik fed her lovingly...he had made breadpakodas, cheese sandwich, chocolate brownies, chole bhature and pav bhaji too...
Naira fed him too and they finished their breakfast...she then captured his lips, kissing him softly...kartik too responded holding her waist...they broke the kiss after sometime and kartik hugged naira, snuggling into her chest...she decided to make kachori for him in the evening...

Naira got up and picked him in her arms, just as he loved to be held...he wrapped his legs around her waist, snuggling into her neck
...naira caressed his back and took him to the guest room, where he used to live earlier...

NAIRA:(Taking him to the balcony and sitting on the swing with him in her lap) Mujhe pta h mere mendak ko meri godi mei rhna acha lgta h...hnaa baby..(he nodded happily)

Naira kissed his forehead and kartik laid his head on her shoulder, hugging her lightly not to hurt their baby...naira made him sleep, patting his head as he had got up early to make breakfast...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys... keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...stay tuned up for further updates...2 or 3 more chapters left for this story to end...I'll try to complete it today only...stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: Naira's mood swings and them enjoying their pregnancy...