chapter 5

༺ Letting go ༻

Another month has passed by like the wind and yeosang and seonghwa was closer than ever. Now in school where the both is hanging out by the cafeteria.

" you free later after school? " yeosang asked the older. " yea I am ". " sweet , let's go to a park ". This was the day yeosang wanted to confess to the older, he was nervous of what to do. It's been a month then since he's been friends with older, but he couldn't help but always think of himself confessing to other male. He just wanted to let the older know how he feels but he's been too nervous to do so. But now here, it's finally the time to confess.

With the couple

Hongjoong and mingi Were with each other by the usual place that they were always at. With Hongjoong, laying his head on mingi's lap, looking at the younger. " honey.. " the older said. Hearing the tone of the voice made the younger look at the other immediately.

" yes love is there something wrong?.. "." .. Nevermind.. ". Actually, there is something wrong. Lately the older felt like he's slowly loosing his feelings of love for the younger but he's sacred to loose him. His feelings are mostly towards the other male , the one who was the same age as him, but slightly older. The one he was friends ever since he came in the new neighborhood, Which was seonghwa.

He doesn't know why his feelings is now going for his friend, there's something about the older that makes hongjoong feel this type of way towards the him rather than the younger. Hongjoong just sighed and letted go of it. Maybe.. It's time for them to break..

In class.

There.. Where the short male sits. He zoned out just thinking of what to do after this. The break up, the feeling towards his friends, what is he going to do with all of this. Thinking of it makes him just stress out..

" hey hongjoong are you okay? " it was seonghwa who approached to him. Just seeing the older in front of him makes him want to hug the male standing in front of him. " yea.. I'm okay ".

The male in front of him suddenly holded his hand and he immediately looked at him. Feeling his cheeks heat up by the sudden movement. " if there's anything wrong, tell me okay? " the older reassured him. Seeing the smile on seonghwa's face makes hongjoong blush.

His smile was everything, it would make himself happy just seeing it. It makes his heart skip a beat. Seeing it makes all the worries, slowly go away. " of course.. I will ".

After school.

Yeosang at his house, pacing back and forth, feeling nervous about the confession. What if he doesn't love me back? Who will I go too? Will I forvever be lonely? What will I do?. There was so much going on in his head his thoughts everywhere all over the place. So much questions filling up his head.

" I thought you were already out? " it was his mother that came in. " yes I'm about too.. Just a little nervous ". " oh please! Don't be nervous, Now go, meet your friend, he's probably waiting ".He almost completely forgot that he was going out with seonghwa so he rushed out.

Finally reached to the olders house. The younger is panting heavily all over and over. As he was about to open the door the older opened the door. Seeing the male in front of him made him surprise. Blushing as he sees the appearance of the older.

" let's go shall we? " the older said with a smile. The rumors were true when they talked about how his smile would melt you. It made the younger melt inside. " y-yes let's go " yeosang smiled awkwardly.

At the park.

Now in the flower field, where they both were admiring it's beauty. They took pictures while in the flower field.