〘 chapter 8 〙

café spot

The next day has come and hongjoong just woken up, he stretches a little before he gets up, he gets his phone and there in his notifications showed that ' seonghwa pabo ♡  has sent a message '. He was surprised to see a message from him, early  in the morning?.

Turns out it was a voice message. The male had a sudden blushing reaction , but he had no idea why. But he decides to listen to the voice message of course.

" good morning joong~ how's my angel doing? Hehe. Sorry for the sudden nicknames, I have a lot in mind when it comes to nicknames and angel is one of them. I couldn't stop thinking about the time I just pecked your forehead last night. Funny isn't it?. Anyways I can't wait to see you at your work place " .

Hearing the voice message made the male blush, the red face was absolutely visible. Flirting? , His Angel?, The morning voice? The peck? All of it. He couldn't stop blushing and smiling too. I guess he'll be smiling all the way to work, probably hearing the voice message all over and over.

He gets up from bed and from taking a shower and getting ready for work he couldn't stop repeating the voice message . It boosts him for work. After getting ready he gets his bag and went off to work.

...

He made it to work ,  it was 9am so he made it on time. He went in the cafe and straight to the staff room. Jongho was at the cashier and san was in the kitchen.

" oh hey hyung " San greeted him. " hey San " he said with a smile in his face. San was surprised but wasn't really. He knows that hongjoong would always greet them with a smile on his face but today his smile is much wider and it seemed like the smile stayed for a while.

" hyung you're really happy today what's up? " San asked as he made an order for a customer . " oh nothing.. " he said with the same smile as his cheeks became rosy pink.

Soon San realized why hongjoong was acting like this. " Seonghwa hyung isn't here so I'm assuming he did something to make you act like this hm? " he said as a small grin appears on his face.

" How would you know that San? " he says trying to sound normal and not all nervous, he was surprised that San knew it but he wasn't really, considering that seonghwa is the only one that makes him act like this.

" oh hyung, it's too obvious" he says, rolling his eyes after. Hongjoong just shaked his head, he went out from the kitchen and cleaned up some tables with dishes that were left.

An hour later.

" where is seonghwa? " he asked himself as if he knew the answer. He was waiting for a message from him but no notification popped up. But he still waited and waited.

" waiting is so boring.. " he said to himself again, pouting a little. He was sitting by the one of the tables by the window so he could see if seonghwa is on the way. Jongho noticed hongjoong waiting as he was at the cashier. " hyung, why are you looking  outside for? " . " Cause I can. I just wanna enjoy the view you know? " hongjoong replied to the younger, even though he was waiting for seonghwa.

...

After several minutes later a message from seonghwa finally popped. Hongjoong opened it immediately, was he coming to the cafe or not?.