【 chapter 9 】

Unexpected

Third person pov:

Hongjoong's at work. Busy, wiping the tables and arranging the orders. It was a busy day at the cafe, as usual. People having conversations, couples dating, and families having breakfasts as cafe music played.

" got an order for table 4! " hongjoong exclaimed, bringing the order to San. He waits by the cashier as things were going on. The door bells ringed as someone came in, hongjoong looked to see seonghwa coming. He was surprised, usually seonghwa would text him if he came but he didn't.

" Hi joong, can I get a.. " seonghwa said, but hongjoong continued. " a latte? " hongjoong said, smiling. " how do you know? " . " honey, you always ordered that beverage, plus you're a regular here " .

Seonghwa was flustered by the sudden nickname but smiled. " you know me best " he says, " of course I do " the other male replied , as he makes the latte. " and you here's your latte. Enjoy, I made it with love " he says. Seonghwa chuckled. " of course I'll enjoy it. It's made by you " he says, before leaving to seat a table.

" god is there ever a day where I don't feel like a third wheel without even trying " San said bursting it out all of a sudden. Jongho heard and laughed. But the other your rolled his eyes. " get used to it " hongjoong says.

  An Hour passed by...

The cafe was still busy, and the poor staffs were tired. " we need more staffs around here " San says. " oh please San, is just only five tables that are occupied with people " hongjoong says. " I'm tired okay " San replied, pouting. The door bell rings and hongjoong gets up. " be right back "

" hello sir what would you like to order... " hongjoong says before looking at the customer to see mingi. Why in the world is he here?! Hongjoong thought. He calmed himself down. "Oh... Mingi " he sighs. " what would you like to order? " . " honey, you already know what I always order  " mingi replied.

Honey. It takes back to the old memories of them. Hongjoong shakes his head " don't call me that. " he says bluntly. " anyways, A mocha. That's it? " he continued. " oh no, I have someone with me, he would like a mocha as well " mingi says, looking at someone then back at hongjoong with a small smirk. Hongjoong looked to see yunho. Mingis old friend " oh, yunho. Alright then , two mochas are coming up! " he says, with a forced smile.

Mingi nods and goes back to the table where yunho was at . As hongjoong made the latte he felt annoyed, and jealousy. He doesn't know why, it's just his ex with his old friend. What's the use of being jealous over that?. " san, two mochas for table 7 " he says to san giving the two mochas.

He watches San give the two mochas but also having a conversation with the two. But he ignores it after. " I shouldn't be focusing on them " he mumbled to himself. " Babes why didn't you tell me mingi was here!! " san said  out of nowhere " San don't creep up on me like that! But seriously. Why would I? " hongjoong replied.

After work.

Hongjoong came back from work all exhausted, but still with same feelings of jealousy and bad mood. He doesn't know why he's still like this. He takes a hot shower, using his clothes and jumps on his bed. He groans, so help me and tell me why am I in this mood, he thought to himself. Then a message pops up on his notifications. It's from seonghwa, he smiles a little as it made him feel a little better.

Seonghwa pabo♡

Seonghwa pabo ♡:
Heyyy, how are you?

Hongjoong:
I'm doing fine, actually happy
I was in a bad mood until you texted, which made me feel better now <3

Seonghwa pabo ♡:
Awww, how sweet of you.
Anyways,you wanna call?
I miss you

Hongjoong blushed at the message, you know how in some dramas you see the girl or the guy giggle and kick their feet in the air while they rest their lover or crush on bed. Yea hongjoong did the same. Poor seonghwa is waiting for the reply, but hongjoong answered afterwards and agreed.

Both enjoyed their time together through call, with hongjoong walking around his bedroom to laying down  on the bed to sitting down on the floor. It was all good until hongjoong said something" I feel sleepy... " he says, yawning afterwards. " aw, make sure to get some good rest okay? I'll end the call "  the other male said, but hongjoong. " don't end the call please... " he says, as he goes on bed, tucking himself on bed . The other male asked why and hongjoong replied with an honest answer.

Seonghwas pov:

" oh, why? " I asked. It took a while for hongjoong to respond but he did, " it's because uhm... I want you ... To stay with me , in this call ". My cheeks heated up from the response, but I smiled. " aw, alright then. I'm assuming like a sleep call.. Alright then, sweet dreams angel " I whispered through the phone, giving a little peck afterwards.

Hongjoong's pov:

" sweet dreams angel " he says, I smiled but he suddenly gave a peck too which made me blush.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Istg I need to finish this soon. Anyways thank you for reading! Make sure to vote <3