chapter 11

Confession

( I'm a little lazy to do day 2 so we're gonna jump to " last day of the exam"....this might be short)

It's the last day of the exam and the friends can't wait to plan on what to do after the exams. " hey seonghwa, since it's the last day of the finals, why not go out to eat at a restaurant after school, for dinner.My treat " hongjoong says. " sure, I'd love it .

After the exam.

" exams have finally finished!! " wooyoung exclaimed. As the others were talking about their plans , the two friends were at the back of them. " do you have any plans other than hanging out with me? " hongjoong asks the other. " well, I don't know honestly. My parents plan out everything " seonghwa replies. Hongjoong actually thought of bringing seonghwa over to his house after eating out . To confess his feelings towards the other. " hey " someone came up on both of them. " yes?.. Oh " hongjoong turned around, it was mingi. " since the exams are finished... I just wanna say sorry. I should've understand you, rather than leaving you that time. "

" well... Apology accepted... And yea I'm sorry too " hongjoong replied back. " also, I know you've already met yunho, but this is yunho, yunho this is hongjoong and this is seonghwa " mingi introduced one another. Seonghwa gave a smile, and hongjoong gave a smile too. " hi, hope you guys enjoy your holidays! " yunho exclaimed.

-

With yunho and mingi.

" do you wanna hang out like have a picnic and stuff? " yunho asks. " yea sure why not. I'm down for anything " mingi replied. " oh, down for anything?? " yunho joked, they both laughed it off. Is it a coincidence that yunho also wanted to confess his feelings towards mingi? I'm gonna leave that answer to you.

After school.

" Just two more hours.. " hongjoong mumbled. " until what? Ooh are you going somewhere ? " san said out of nowhere. " For the last time, San don't do that! " hongjoong exclaimed. " sorry! I just wanted to know what you were talking about " San said, pouting afterwards. " I'm bringing seonghwa out for dinner " . " so a date? I see~ " San teased. " hm, whatever you say " .

With yunho...

See you there at the park! He texted mingi. They were planning to meet up at a park so they could buy some stuff. But yunho was nervous , about the confession. It will be absolutely embarrassing if he doesn't accept, but what if he actually doesn't accept?. Will we still be friends? Questions filled up his head, but he calmed himself down .

At the park.

Yunho waits for mingi, looking around to see if he's coming. I'm on the way, mingi texted yunho. " hey " someone said touching yunhos shoulder. " oh hey mingi, shall we get going? " .

-

They went to stores to buy snacks and drinks they want for the picnic , well mingi insists on calling it a hang out. " got everything you want? " yunho asks, " yep, got em ". They payed and went back to the park.

-

" it's a nice weather today " yunho mentioned. " yea it is, also. I got a Boquet of flowers, one for the picnic, and another one for you "  mingi said with a smile, yunho blushed. " really? Thank you ".

Mingi's pov:

" thank you " yunho replied, with a smile on his face, admiring the flowers. It made me smile too just looking at him, the sun shines on him, a perfect moment to take a picture of him, so I did. " you look stunning " I complimented him. His smile grew wider, cute. " how are you so photogenic? " I asked. " oh, uhm. I don't know, I just am I guess " he replies but laughs after.