⟬ chapter 10 ⟭

~𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭

Third person view:

A week has passed again and now it's 18 November, today is the final exam before school ends.The two friends are by the canteen area studying for the finals.

" five more minutes... " seonghwa said looking at the time on his phone. The other make sighs, " I'm nervous for this test " he says, both of his hands by his head. " don't worry, by the end of the exams we can relax, and hang out more "
Seonghwa says.

" yea.. You're right " hongjoong replied. Then the bell rings. They both closed their books and notes. " good luck to you " seonghwa says. " you too ".

-

During the exam, it seemed like they both were doing fine. Yes it's a maths exam. But there were time where they were struggling. Hongjoong was stuck with the last question, he turned to seonghwa and apparently, seonghwa did the same, seems like they were both in the same situation.He signed if he knew how to do the last question, but sadly seonghwa doesn't know either. They were in a silenced fight. But just ignored it later and moved on with the question.

-

After the exam they head out , going to their usual spot. " how could you not know the last question?! " hongjoong exclaimed. " how am I supposed to know?! I'm an idiot sometimes you know " the other replied. Just as they were about to sit down, others came.

" please tell me I wasn't the only one that was struggling with the last question " wooyoung said. " no, you aren't the only one ".

-

With seonghwa..

After school, seonghwa went to grab a latte at the usual place. He arrived at the cafe and went in. Not a lot of people, which should be good. There was a line through but he didn't bother. While waiting someone came up to him by the shoulder. " boo! " the person behind him exclaimed . Seonghwa jumped a little and looked behind him. " Oh my god.. You scared me! You and your tricks never get old..." He said, but who was he talking too?. It was lee minho, lee know his nickname. The other laughed, " sorry! But long time no see! I didn't knew I would meet you up here ". They both were childhood friends from kindergarten. " yep it has been, but what school do you go to? " seonghwa asks.

" I go to answer high but my parents are planning to move me to another school " the other replied. " how come I never saw you?! Well yea, you sort of have some changes. But ,Don't change schools! " seonghwa says. The other laughs again. " I'm only joking " . As both of them were talking it was seonghwa's turn to order. And hongjoong was taking the orders by the cashier. " hi joong, can I get... " he looked at hongjoong's face to see him doing a little angry pouty face. " why what's wrong? " seonghwa asks.

" who's your other friend there? " the other male asks, " oh it's my old friend... Are you jealous? " seonghwa said, with a small smirk. " what?.. No... " the short male says, crossing his arms. " I'm sorry I couldn't help but overhear but did I hear the word jealous?.. Wait... Are you guys.. Oh my- " lee know says, with a smirk. " oh no, he gets jealous easily ". " you're the most jealous man I know " seonghwa added. " you know other men? ". " of course I do! How would I not know my old friend? ".

(A.N : I was inspired by this lmao) :

" do you wanna come and sit with me? " lee know asks seonghwa, he agreed and sat by the table with lee know

" do you wanna come and sit with me? " lee know asks seonghwa, he agreed and sat by the table with lee know. " they look so happy with each other " hongjoong said to himself, " don't have that tone. Their just friends that haven't met for a long time " San said, as he dried the cups and plates.

With hongjoong..

He went back home after work. Going upstairs and on to his bed. Tomorrow is geography.. He thought to himself , " but I don't wanna study... " . Then a message popped up.

Seonghwa pabo ♡

Seonghwa:
I noticed you looked down a little.
Still jealous?

Hongjoong:
Idk.

Seonghwa:
Darling don't be dry on me.

Darling? Hongjoong thought to himself. What is he trying to do? Seduce me? Okay let's not get too far. He continued to text seonghwa.

Hongjoong:
I'm not your darling. Yet...

Seonghwa:
Yet?? So you're determined to
Be my darling ?

Hongjoong:
Let's just call, stop this shit.

Seonghwa:
I'd be glad to call you, I miss you

On the call

" why are you so flirtatious? " . " cause I am. Why? Do you get red when I do?. " you're so fucking cocky "." I'm gonna assume you do, darling. " can you not? "." No, I can ". Is this a fight? I have no idea.
"Well, I have to go and study. See you tomorrow darling " seonghwa said through the phone giving a small peck, ending the call afterwards. Hongjoong scoffs, but then ends up rolling on bed just thinking about what happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
one more chapters guys. ONE MORE. Anyways, thanks for reading, make sure to give a vote ! <3