Chapter 3 A Marriage Proposal

Kook stood awkwardly. Escaping wasn't very brave, but standing here made him seem like a kidnapper. So kook thought quickly, lifted up his clothes, and sat down.

When players in Dreams of Jiang Hu sat down, it could be to rest, to meditate and practice neigong or, like what kook was doing right now, to set up a stall and sell things.

When kook displayed the stall name - "Cheap medicine for sale", the surrounding players couldn't resist but buy.[ Kook quickly typed out his advertising slogan: "Look here, look here. New medicine from a levelled-out pharmacist, 20% off!"

The moment the sentence appeared, all the players who had been around to look at the excitement started rioting.

he must be joking! Medicine from a levelled-out pharmacist isn't ever sold at NPC stores. They rarely occur through monster drops. This was one of the kinds of good where there is demand but no supply. Even though the local server had a few levelled-out pharmacists, they only ever sold to their sect, and rarely did they ever sell their medicine to the general public. Now there is cheap high-level medicine for sale! The players around Camio Bridge became excited and instantaneously rushed forward to drown the asel blue-clothed figure.

The marriage sedan came, and the marriage sedan left at flying speed.

Curiously, the marriage sedan which had been moving at turtle speed as it approached the bridge sped up suddenly as it went over Camio Bridge and in a moment, disappeared over the horizon.

Kookie's medicine only took moments to sell out and the players, after realizing there was nothing exciting going on, left. The bridge, which only become popular where there was a wedding procession, resumed its habitual quietness.

Kook took down his booth and prepared to leave when he suddenly saw that someone at the end of the bridge was calling him.

"jeon kook."

Kook looked over at the player.

Beside the river sh.o.r.e, there was a willow tree. That person just stood there, underneath the branches swaying due to the gentle wind. The white-clothed man sat underneath the willow tree holding a guxin, his floating sleeves adding an aura of otherworldliness.

Kook stared with his eyes wide open in shock.

Kook's shock wasn't due to the fact that the white-clothed man looked very handsome. Of course, he looked very handsome, but the white-clothed musician avatar wasn't all that rare in the game, so after a while, everybody became immune.

His shock was because of the player's name.

Vantae.

The server's number one player Vantae.

In this game, when a person is labelled the number one player, it isn't just because their level is high. He must have great equipment, must be strong at PK, must be precise in his control and most importantly, must be rich.

So when Jeon kook met Vantae for the first time, one of his eyes uncontrollably turned to hearts while the other sprouted money signs.

Deabak!

Idol!

Rich Person-a!

Kook ran down the bridge and sent a smiley face: "Vantae, I've long looked forward to meet you, you called?"

Vantae He gave an "en" and then a system pop-up appeared: Vantae He wants to be friends.

Kook hurried clicked yes and reciprocated with his own request. It was hard to become friends with Vantae. Most of the top players usually shut down their friend requests year round. When kook added too many people sometimes, he would also shut down.

Vantae sent a message over after a moment: "How do you feel about that wedding?"

Kook was jungshook. Did idol also come to gossip? Kook replied diplomatically: "Very large."

Vantae: "Do you want a bigger wedding?"

Kook short-circuited

Vantae: " Get married to me."

Kook felt that it was very fortunate that he wasn't drinking water today. Otherwise, his monitor would have been sprayed again. Kook cautiously moved the tea cup next to him hand a bit further away and looked back to the screen.

On the screen, Vantae's avatar still stood quietly under the willow tree with ease and elegance. Kook stared for a few moments and sent over: "idol ... ... Did your number get stolen? = ="

Vantae He apparently did not share kook's sense of humour, and sent a hard to come by "silent" expression: "You probably haven't seen the latest news from the game website, the one about the husband-and-wife PK tournament."

Kook: "Wait, I'll go look."

Kook opened the main game website and saw "Couples PK tournament" in big words on top of the main page. Scrolling quickly, he got a general understanding. Couples PK tournament, true to the name, was a tournament with couples fighting as a team. The partic.i.p.ating couples first competed in their own server and the top three couples would receive prizes. After that, the top couple in each server would compete with other top couples from other servers. The top three from those fights would receive super prizes. The top prize was enough to make the already rich kook drool.

Kook: "You want to get married to me for this PK tournament?"

Vantae; "En."

Kook: "*sweats*, why me?"

Vantae He apparently does not waste words "You are the only  player in the top ten PK rankings."

Kook was somewhat persuaded. Mr. Tae was very strong: number one on the PK rankings; number one on the wealth rankings; and his weapons and pet were all G.o.d level. If they teamed up, there was at least a 50% chance they would be first on their server. But his first wedding had already been for a quest, was his second to be for a PK tournament?

Kook couldn't help but trusfrated.

But coming back to the main issue, if it wasn't for a quest and wasn't for a PK tournament, why would he ever want to get married to a stranger? And the prizes were so good ... ...

Kook clenched his fist: "Let's get married!"

Since the decision has been made, kook felt very free, "Let's go, we'll make a team and head for heart stones."

"Wait."

"What?" Could it be that he answered too easily and Mr. Tae He just got scared off.

But things were not what kook though they were as Vantae said: "I need to prepare for a bit, three days later, 8 o'clock."

Kook blanked, and then quickly typed: "Prepare what?"

"The wedding."

Kook: "Just an acknowledgement ceremony is good enough. We are just getting married for the tournament, there's no need to make it too big."

Vantae: "That won't do. My wedding cannot be just a regular one."

Kook: "... ..."

A/n: Finally they meet in the game !!!!

SUNSHINE  MIXED
WITH
LITTLE HURRICANE
✨✨
💐💐 FUCKOLOGY 💐💐