Chapter 42 The Swimsuit

The afternoon sunlight streamed through the window, falling on the two people sitting underneath it on the floorboards.
"I feel that you could add something else to the social system, especially in interactions between families." Jungkook said as he sat next to Taehyung . he bent his head down to doodle and scribble on his little notebook. Jungkook had just recently brought the little green notebook. he was recording all his thoughts about Dreams 2.
As an experienced player, Jungkook's ideas were actually plausible but Taehyung didn't pay attention.
"How's this song?"
Jungkook was irritated: "Taehyungie, are you listening?"
"En," Taehyungie said, "Expand on it and write a report for me."
"... ..."
Jungkook lowered his head and hatefully bit at his wrist.
The music didn't stop.
Taehyung was playing a piece of background music from Dreams 2. It was one of the pieces of music that a certain Supervisor Fang's music studio had brought over.
Finishing the piece, Taehyung fell into thought and made a few notes on the score. He set down the pen, reached out with his long arm and grabbed a certain somebody around the waist. In one smooth motion, he pressed him down on the floor and went the way of the the Babylonians, an eye for an eye, a bite for a bite.
"You ... ..."
Jungkook didn't manage to say anything before his mouth was sealed.
Even though Jungkook had already been taken in his embrace and kissed and sat on his legs and kissed, but pressed against the floor and kissed was a new experience. Jungkook's little heart almost couldn't take it.
On a narrow road, the brave one always wins. A certain person had superior strength and was very cunning, Jungkook's resistances were never successful and so he could only let him do as he pleased.
A long while later, Taehyung finally let him go but didn't sit up, his warm breath landing on his neck. Jungkook gasped for air, his eyes unfocused. It took him a long time to recover and he couldn't help but be suspicious: "It's really your first time ... ... um, in a relationship?"
It did not seem like it even a little bit! Everytime he would lose to him ... ...and he didn't have any resistance.
"Yes." Taehyung's voice was a bit smug and lazy.
"Then you are too well-practiced = ="
"When I see you, I learn naturally,"  Taehyung  bit gently at his ear, "also, I've practice many times in my head."
After practicing a few more times, lunch break was over. Taehyung finished b.u.t.toning his shirtand got ready to leave. Jungkook ran into the washroom and looked at himself in the mirror.
Teary eyes ... ... he could just be sleepy.
Red cheeks ... ... he could have gotten sunburnt.
But his lips!
Did he have to say it was from eating chilli or bitten by a mosquito?!
That crowd of very busy people who always had the idle time to tease him would not give up this change, especially with Yoongi there!

Jungkook dejectedly walked out of the washroom. Taehyung had already finished and was in the process of putting on his shoes. He asked lightly: "Are you coming this afternoon?"
Today was Sunday but due to the new goal that had been set, lots of people were working overtime. Taehyung naturally had to be there, but it wasn't that important for Jungkook as an intern. So Jungkook shook his head: "Nope!"
"Interns don't get paid, I want my rest!"
Taehyung courteously did not expose his lie but still called him over to the doorway and kissed his forehead: "Then you watch our home, don't go over to Jin's."
"Oh." Jungkook looked at the enthusiastic sun outside and didn't want to go out anyway. But after Taehyung left, he could resist adding, "... ... here isn't my home."
The apartment that Jungkook was located in at the moment wasn't Jin's but one that Taehyung had outside. Taehyung was very against doing anything romantic at another person's place. Jungkook was too afraid to go to his parent's place so this apartment, which he never used very much before, was now very much in use. Most of the time during the day, Jungkook would be here with Taehyung and he would drive him home at night.
Since Taehyung left, Jungkook had nothing to do and went online.
It was a bit boring not being at work. Jungkook browsed around online, remembered that the he hadn't fed the little tiger for a few days and opened 《Dreams of Jianghu》.
Under Jungkook's patient care, the weak baby tiger's attributes had started to rise. Jungkook fed him some more lingdan, saw that there weren't any more in his inventory and went to Chang'an Marketplace to buy some.
Unexpectedly, he actually saw the long-missing Die Min at the Chang'an Marketplace. She had a stall open. Jungkook was a bit surprised and sent a message over: "Is it you, Die Min ?"
She probably hadn't sold the account.
Very quickly Die Min returned: "Yes."
Jungkook : "Haven't seen you for a long time."
Die Min : "Haha, work was too busy."
Jungkook had always a.s.sumed that Die Min had completely left the game and he was happy that Die Min had come back. he wanted to ask about Die Min's situation but was afraid it would be seen as being nosy so he didn't ask. The two casually chatted for a while. Die Min took down her store and suggested they go together to kill a boss.
Along with them was also Jhay. The three of them went to a relatively easy dungeon. Originally, it should have been very easy to take down the entire dungeon but because of Die Min's continual missteps, they nearly all died.
Die Min smiled bitterly: "Didn't come for two months, I can't even fight a boss anymore."
Die Min's mood didn't seem to be very good. Jungkook was thinking as he saw Jhay sent a message over: "Sect Leader Die Min's been in a bad mood lately."
"What happened?"
"She's probably not used to the sect after coming back. In these two months, a lot of the older people had left and lots of new players came in. They all worship Hylo and most don't recognize Sect Leader Die Min."
"Zhan Tian Xia didn't give the position back to her?"
"No, and now Sect Leader Die Min's level and equipment is not as high as Zhan Tian Xia."
"t_t"
"Zaim is still in the sect. This woman is really hateful. If it wasn't fact that I can't bear to part with the sect, I would have already left."
Now Jungkook realized there was a problem: "Die Min and Zhan Tian ... ..."