Chapter 35 Supplementing the Dowry

The very popular blog instant, after giving out two other pieces of gossip, finally faded out of the view of the general public.
Topic one:
Supposedly, one day, a certain student met the legendary male lead of the scandal at the dorms. He was so excited he risked his life to ask: "What's your thoughts on the blog incident?"
Supposedly, Taehyung looked at him once and left behind six words: "An abundance is better than lacking."

At first, those six words didn't mean much, but after careful thought, it was both underhanded and skilful. It was skilful in that it easily removed the blame from himself and Jungkook, the underhandedness didn't have to be said. Especially for a male, it was more devious the more people thought about it ... ...
So, everybody's focus moved, going over to examine how Kai and Person C were "lacking".

Some also saw the truth and concluded ––Kai had attacked Jeon Jungkook because he didn't have it himself.

It had to be said, on some level, he caught the truth.

Jungkook : "... ..."
Eunwoo , you got the truth too ... ...
Topic two:
Supposedly, one day, Taehyung and Soobin accidently met on the basketball court.
Supposedly, Soobin took the initiative: "Some say that if you are losing on the emotional battlefield, you win on the basketball court, why don't we try?"

Supposedly, Taehyung's expression was faint but his words were poisonous and replied: "I don't mind making you lose a bit more."
Supposedly, after multiple rounds, Soobin unluckily had lost a bit more. Jungkook always was doubtful about the plausibility of this rumour. Because Taehyung had never picked up the topic in front of him, se couldn't ask him self.

It wasn't until one day very far in the future, when the two from very far away saw Soobin, Taehyung suddenly laughed and looked at Jungkook : "From very little to now?"
Jungkook froze for a second and very seriously replied: "Not really, he just wanted to give me a flyer one time."
The last few days of Jungkook's second year at university ended under this kind of relaxed but tense atmosphere. After the last exam, Jungkook came out of the room and saw Taehyung waiting outside.
It seemed like he had waited for a very long time. Taehyung was sitting on a bench underneath a tree, bending his head to read a book.
Jungkook ran over. On his forehead, Jungkook saw sweat: "When did you come?"
Taehyung closed his book and raised his head: "Just now."
Jungkook didn't really believe him but didn't press further: "After exams, we had a cla.s.s meeting. It was the summer internship thing, I sent you a message using Jin hyung's phone."
Taehyung smiled slightly and didn't say anything.
As Jungkook talked, his own mood started to deflate.
It was almost summer vacation.
It should have been a very happy thing, but this year's summer vacation's arrival seemed to be making him unhappy instead. Jungkook swung the bag in the hand, "Let's go, the library first."
he returned the books he had been using for the exams. Jungkook also borrowed a few more on programming to study over the summer. With Taehyung there, the labor of choosing books was halved.
"These editions aren't good." Taehyung took away two books and put them back on the shelf, "I'll bring some to you tomorrow from home."
"Oh," Jungkook nodded, "Entry level please, not too hard."
The majority of cla.s.ses in year two were basic courses. The actual professional courses started in year three. Taehyung, please don't use your standards to help him choose books.
"Don't worry, I can do distance education." Taehyung browsed the shelf for other books and casually said.
Jungkook went on tip toes to insert a book back. he found that his heavy mood seemed much better now.
Oh~~~
The ups and downs, it tormented a person.
Coming out of the library, Taehyung's phone sounded. Taehyung took it, the other side said a few sentences, and then Taehyung said: "I know, we'll go over immediately."
Then he looked at Jungkook : "They're waiting for us at the restaurant."
Jungkook finally remembered. Today was the day for the dinner with Taehyung's dorm mates.
The location was KKS .
It had been picked out by Hoseok. Since Taehyung clearly was open to being taken advantage of, they weren't going to be nice. But to males, the actual food didn't really matter. As long as there was enough beer, they were satisfied.
Taehyung's dorm had, in total, six people. . , because it was easy for people to think of some perverted appendage, was not favoured by anybody. Junghyun and minyoon didn't play online so Jungkook hadn't known them. But they were really friendly and everybody very quickly became friends.
Other than Jimin who was staying behind for a masters, the others had already started working. The reason they were still staying in the dorms? It was to take advantage of the school as much as possible. Since their work was in the campus surroundings, they weren't willing to give up the most convenient choice.
It was his first time attending this type of occasion. Sitting next to Taehyung, Jungkook felt a bit awkward. However, with Yoongi and the others there, Jungkook's embarra.s.sment was impossible to maintain. = =
After three rounds of drinks, the males started talking, all kinds of secrets being exposed.
Yoongi said: "Little brother, this is the first time our third bro is in a relationship. The first time holding a boy's hand. You have to be good to him. It's very hard for those in the computer sciences to find a wife."
Jungkook graciously nodded, but on the inside he thought, your third bro doesn't act like it is the first time he held the hands of a boy.
Jimin 's exposé had a very personal flair.
"Jungkook, I really didn't lie to you last time. Really, really there was somebody confessing to Taehyung ."
"Said they should perform together, who doesn't know that type of idea they were having."
"It was that Mar, Mar... ..."
"Yesterday, he called Taehyung again!"
Jimin had drunk a lot, his words broken and reversed, but it didn't hinder understanding. Jungkook waited with wide eyes waiting for the next part ... ...
But ... ...
His head turned, and fell down.
Hoseok was commenting on the side: "Not bad, this time it was a whole bottle before fainting."
Jungkook was angry! You can't just tell only the first part.
he turned to look at the person of interest. Taehyung had also drank a lot but his expression was normal, his eyes still clear. Facing Jungkook's questioning gaze, he calmly said: "he said she had things to explain to me."
Was it the thing with Kai? But why was he explaining to Taehyung ... ...
"And then?"
"Nothing after that."
Witness number hoseok came over and said: "Little bro, third bro is an a.s.sa.s.sin."
Witness number two Yoongi nodded": "Too skilled, a fatal blow with one sentence."
Jimin was bitter; "How could you treat a male that way. Do you know how hard it is for somebody in our faculty to receive a call from someone?"
Jimin wasn't moved: "Taehyung is always like this."