The beginning

"Ashiko, get down here now!" you heard a drunk father yell. You were tired of living in such a cruel household like this. You went downstairs to your father staring right at you annoyed, "Why do you look like your mother soo much, it's irritating." He stated flatly. Your siblings couldn't help but snicker, at this point you had enough. " WHY DO YOU ALWAYS COME HOME DRUNK AND ONLY BEAT ME? IS IT BECAUSE I LOOK LIKE MY MOTHER, IF SO YOUR JUST A STUPID MAN WHO-" your father smacked you across the face with his bottle.

"DON'T YOU EVER YELL AT ME AGAIN DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME? I BEAT YOU BECAUSE YOUR JUST A GOOD FOR NOTHING KID WHO IS AWFUL JUST LIKE THEIR MOM!" For some reason even though you didn't like him, his words still hurt. You started to tear up when your dad looked down at you "pathetic" you ran up to your room and decided to run away.

So, you did you ran in the mist of the forest behind your house when suddenly you ran into a tall creature. "Another human for me to feast on, just my luck!" you were frightened but smart. You packed a knife for self defense in your pocket so you grabbed and sliced it's eye and jumped away. You saw a man with grey hair slice it's head off. He stared at your bruise and rushed over to you "Hey  Are you alright, did that demon hurt you?" "No, my father did this" you stated flatly. He offered to take you into the mansion he lived in. "Since your gonna live with me would you like to become a demon slayer with your level of skills and smarts you could be a hashira."

"Okay, I guess I don't mind" you stated looking at the ground. " Good but your gonna need to train a lot before you can become a hashira, it's okay though you'll be my flashy Tsuguko." He stated while in his words " being flashy" this man was strange but you needed a place to stay and you thought maybe you could learn something from him.