The star gazing confession

You followed Tengen to this beautiful open grassy field where you and Tengen looked up at the beautiful night sky. "Wow, Tengen this is really pretty." you said with a slight blush. "Thanks, my mom showed me this place whenever we had free time." You were in absolute awe until Tengen softly grabbed your cheek. At this point you were suprised and flustered you didn't understand what he was about to do."T-Tengen..." You muttered softly. "Ashiko I know we haven't known each other that long and I understand If I sound all weird but.. I like you, a lot Ashiko your nice, caring and all I could ever ask for would you.. like to be my other half?"

You were as red as a tomato now but you still had enough courage to say" o-of course Tengen, I like you too." He looked shocked "You really mean it Ashiko?" You shook you head  yes and couldn't take the anticipation any more you finally went in for his lips and he went for yours as well. By this time everyone was probably meeting back by now so you and Tengen got up and walked back to the entrance of the village.

When you got back the girls immediately pulled you away from the others and pondered you with questions "What happened?!" Misturi asked "Did he confess?" Shinobu asked right after. You knew you weren't going to get let off the hook this time so you explained everything. "Yes, he did confess we watched the stars and he asked me to be his other half." you stated embarrassed, the girls were squealing  and pulling you around you could tell they had been waiting for this.

The next day you woke up to someone breathing by your hair. It was Tengen, you lightly shook him awake as it was time to start getting ready for the day. "Ten.." you said with a tired voice. Tengen groaned cause he knew he had to get out of bed "Morning Ten" you said with a bit more energy "Hey babe" he said while sitting up with cute expression.

You were thinking in your head how you new boyfriend could be so cute when he wakes up. But then all of a sudden you crow comes in through your window. "Ashiko-sama  Tengen-sama, Master Oyakata and the other hashira wish to see you both!" your crow screeched loudly. "Alright time to get ready Ten." he nodded as you both went to get in the shower.