Thanksgiving Dinner

It was the day you had to go to you parents house for thanksgiving and you weren't very happy about it. Tengen kept telling you that he would be there if anything went wrong because he would be sitting right next to you the entire time. You were getting ready and Tengen got done first.

His outfit:

You were finally Done so you went out and Tengen was in awe with your hair and your kimono

Your outfit:

He noticed you dyed your hair, "What's with the hair butterfly?" he asked confused "Do you not like it?" you asked kind of sad, "No no I love it, it really suits you

He noticed you dyed your hair, "What's with the hair butterfly?" he asked confused "Do you not like it?" you asked kind of sad, "No no I love it, it really suits you. I just know you don't really dye your hair often." he said feeling dumb "Well, today's a special occasion so I wanted my hair to be a special color!" you said excitedly he giggled at you enthusiasm.

You guys had walked to the house since you didn't live that far, but when you got there the place was packed Tengen felt overwhelmed by the amount of people, you told him that it would be fine. The dinner was outside in the backyard which was huge so you and Tengen had plenty room to walk around. "Ugh, mom the brat's here!" your sister yelled from outside, but the she looked t Tengen and was instantly in awe.

"Who are you cutie" she asked all lovey dovey like. You were getting angry that she was talking to Tengen like this but just when you were about to speak Tengen stepped in, "I'm flattered you think I'm cute, but I already have a girlfriend and she's right here." he said very flatly, she growled and stormed away you giggled at what Tengen did and he smiled at you. Very soon it was time for the dinner, you and Tengen went to sit at the table.

You mother and father were staring you and Tengen. "So honey, wanna introduce us to this new guest you brought?" you were wondering why she was being so nice but in your mind said whatever. "Sure this is Tengen, Tengen this is my mother and father. You already met my sister and my brother is to your left." Tengen introduced himself to everybody and vise versa. "Why are you dating her? are your standards that low" your brother snickered your mom smacked his head, "You stop that Ashiko is a wonderful daughter, and though I may not have realised it before I'm here for her now."

"It's alright if she doesn't forgive me, but I want her to know that I am here for her now more than ever!" this made you tear up and then you spoke up "Thank you" you said in between tears. Your mother ran up to you and showered you with hugs And Tengen knew that this was the start of a new relationship with you and your mother.

"You and your auntie started catching up with you mother while Tengen was talking to your uncle and father, "You better not hurt her or I will end you right where you stand..." said your uncle Tengen looked scared honestly so you walked over and hugged your uncle, "It's fine Tengen's a great boyfriend!" you told your uncle and he apologized to Tengen after a lot of convincing.

Your father left you, Tengen, and your Uncle and went to your siblings who were eyeing you menacingly, "I hate how she has such a perfect boyfriend and she doesn't deserve it!" you sister said while still looking at you "well then let's break them up, you go kiss him right now and Ashiko will surely leave him." your brother stated flatly you father agreed with the idea because he too decided that you didn't deserve Tengen. "Alright, here I go!" your sister said geeking out.

"huh-" Tengen said before all of a sudden his lips were on hers Tengen looked shocked but pushed her off right away, "Your lips are so soft Tengen-san~" your sister said and then looked at you. "What, it's not like you deserved him anyway. Your just a no good brat who steals my spotlight." you had enough of this so automatically you jumped on her and started pulling her hair. Tengen tried to pull you off but you just ended up back on her again. Finally, after you bruised her up pretty good your Uncle got you off and gave you to Tengen.

"Babe calm down, you already know I don't like your sister." he said while hugging you, then you started to calm down but it was late so you ate your dinner and went to bed Tengen followed you upstairs to your room and lied down in bed with you. After a bunch of cuddles and kisses you both drifted off to sleep.