Heartfelt conversations

You ended up crying so much.  you passed out, but Tengen took you back to your room and waited till you woke up. Finally, after a good 30mins you woke up. "Hey diamond, you okay now?" Tengen asked cautiously he wanted to be careful not to set you off again. "yea, I'm fine I guess." You muttered the truth is you weren't fine, far from it. He noticed that too "hey, wanna talk about what happened before our first encounter?" you were hesitant but eventually you gave in and said yes.

" I was outside because I was running away from home, I couldn't take it anymore the abuse the torture, the constant feeling of being alone." you said starting to tear up again but before you could Tengen pulled you into a tight hug, "You will never be alone as long as I'm here alright?" You felt the warm tears rolling down your face and embraced Tengen which slowly turned into you crying silently.

"Sh, Sh, It's okay I'm here now." Tengen said in a soft tone, he would comfort you as long as he needed until you felt fine again. "T-Ten, don't leave, please?" you asked a little frightened he gave a sad look and promised you he wouldn't and by that time it was the afternoon so you guys took a small nap while cuddling. When you woke up Tengen was gone where he went you didn't know.

So when you got out the shower and got your uniform on you went to look for Tengen. He was with Misturi and Shinobu talking about what happened earlier. When the two saw you they ran up to hug you "We're sorry Ashiko-san!" the two shouted you giggled " It's alright girls, it's not your fault." you gave them a happy look because at the time you were, you were happy where you were and you felt wanted again.