A day out

You woke up to the sound of talking downstairs, so you woke up and saw Tengen talking to your family. "Morning butterfly" Tengen said very sly like "morning Tengen" you said with a flustered face and it showed. "Please, save the energy for the bed" your mother said. "MOTHER THAT'S ENOUGH OUTTA YOU!!" you shouted clearly embarrassed. Tengen was secretly chuckling at the behavior.

You and Tengen were leaving today and he wanted to have as much fun with you as possible. So he might have scheduled a nice relaxing day out for you and him. Mostly it was to distract you from all the demon slaying you two have been doing. "We should get ready, the salon will open soon." "Okay" you said excitedly which in return made him blush out of happiness. You both got in the shower together since that's how'd you normally start your morning.

After you two were done you guys got changed to start the day.

Tengen thought your outfit looked very flashy, and he loved every bit of it

Tengen thought your outfit looked very flashy, and he loved every bit of it. "Daamn butterfly, where was this outfit hiding all this time?" Tengen said kinda seductively. "Oh hush you, we have to hurry if we wanna make it on time!" you said quickly changing the subject so you could leave. Your father saw your outfit and immediately went beast mode "YOU ARE NOT LEAVING THE HOUSE LIKE THAT YOU SLUT!!"

You felt kind of embarrassed because of the sudden callout but Tengen immediately spoke up "SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU UGLY ASS NO GOOD , YOU ARE SO ANNOYING! IT'S HER OUTFIT SO SHE CAN CHOOSE YOU UNFLASHY BI*CH!" you were shocked and so was your father but you mother was busy calming Tengen down, not that she didn't agree with everything he had said but just because she knew Tengen was on the stronger side.

"You two should go now, you wouldn't want to be late." your mother said. That's when you dragged tengen out of the door and ran with him to the spa/salon. You knew Tengen was stressed or upset you really couldn't tell between the two but you knew he was either one so you thought he night need this actually. Automatically two ladies set you down together and started giving you massages.

Tengen was kind of upset cause they took the dress off of you but he could cope with it. Tengen was really enjoying this and you secretly felt jealous of the lady rubbing Tengen's back. after a good 30min of relaxation you guys set off to breakfast. He went to your favorite place, which was Denny's. You got a simple meal bacon, waffle's, eggs however tengen got two of those. You looked at him a little confused when he noticed and started explaining. I'm getting what you got, one for me your getting one for you and the last one I figured we could share together." He said sweetly.

You were in awe after the big elaboration. When suddenly your food came In your head you were thinking how fast they got everything done. You and Tengen were talking about if you wanted to see a movie and if so which one. When suddenly you a drop, "Oh no" you thought you told Tengen you'd be right back and rushed to the bathroom. And just as you thought you had just gotten your period. in the middle of a date. with absolutely no supplies. You thought that the situation couldn't get any worse when Tengen knocked on the door.

"You okay butterfly?" he asked worried "I'm fine" you said clearly not fine and even he knew so he told you to tell him what's wrong. Giving up you sighed and told him you had gotten your period. He was shocked to say the least but even more worried. "come out alright we'll go get some supplies okay?" you came out finally and stared at him like you were about to cry, probably because you were and Tengen knew exactly why.

"Butterfly, it okay you don't have to be embarrassed it's normal" Which stopped you from tearing up. He gave you his hoodie and you both got in the car to go to the store "stay here alright I don't want you walking around too much." you nodded as he went in the store and soon came out with a bag specifically for you. "Okay, I got a whole bunch of chocolate, pads, a heating pad, and some ginger ale." you stared in awe because he was being so sweet for you.

Then you two went home and cuddled up in bed together until morning.