Meeting the wives

Today was a very special day for you. Why you ask ? because today you were going to meet the three wives of Tengen Uzui. At first you were nervous but Tengen assured you that there was nothing to worry about.

     " Butterfly calm down it's gonna be fine" you were panicking and thinking of everything that could go wrong for todays meeting. Tengen knew that every time you wanted things to go as planned you would try your best to perfect whatever it is you were doing. " But what if it's not fine Tengen ?!" You asked worriedly as he quickly shushed you with a soft yet passionate kiss.

" Now let's calm down, okay ?" He whispered into your ear sending slight shivers down your spine. "Fine..." you said reluctantly knowing you wouldn't be able to keep the racing thoughts out of your head. However, you could try. Time quickly came and you were standing outside of the Uzui estate about to know I on the door when the sudden wave of fear felt your body. When your loving Tengen placed his hand in your shoulder you flinched a bit.

" Come on Butterfly, just knock on the door" he chuckled between words which made you flustered considering he was teasing you. You knocked on the door and a girl with a purple low cut kimono approaches the door. " Hello Lord Tengen, is this y/n ?" She asked sweetly. Her voice was soft but also clear at the same time. She must've noticed you staring at her for so long because she tapped your shoulder to make sure you were alright.

" Are you alright y/n-san ?" You frantically shook your head yes and she giggled. " There's no need to be nervous darling, we've heard a lot about you and Tengen planned a fun day for us to get to know each other." She said with a smile, you did your best to calm your nerves down and just have a good time.

" But first , she turn around and grabs a dress from the closet. It was beautiful, it looked formal too formal. Not to the point that you would be uncomfortable but too formal for what your mind had to offer.

This was your dress 💜

You took the dress and went to go put it on. You came back out and you could tell Tengen's jaw dropped. The woman who met you at the door introduced herself as hinatsuru and she said the dress looked amazing on you. You couldn't lie the dress did hug you body in all the right ways.

Hinatsuru slowly walked over to you, a blushing mess and softly kissed you on your lips. Her kiss was passionate but not too rough either, similar to Tengen's. You quickly calmed down after she kissed you when two other women came into the room. " Oooo, is the the girl you were telling us about Lord Tengen ?!" The one with the blue dress seemed happy enough to meet you.

 " Oooo, is the the girl you were telling us about Lord Tengen ?!" The one with the blue dress seemed happy enough to meet you

This was Suma's dress

" Hiiii, I'm Suma and this is Makio" Suma said practically clinging to you. " Settle down Suma, and I can say my own name..." The woman with the red dress quickly shut her down.

" The woman with the red dress quickly shut her down

This was Makio's dress

" Your no fun Makio..." Suma said clearly pouting " I dare you to say that again Suma..." Makio said with a threatening look. You were both scared and concerned for their well being while Tengen just chuckled and looked at Makio and she sighed. She walked over to you and gave you a deep passionate kiss. You hesitated a bit to kiss back until she put her hand on your waist signaling that it was okay.

You kissed her back and it felt nice, her lips tasted like cherry's. " No fairrr, I wanted one too Lord Tengen" Suma pouted once again " Now now Suma, you'll get your turn." Tengen assured her and he was right because Suma swept you from Makio's arms and kissed you herself. You chuckled as you kissed her as well. Tengen swooped you up and Carrie's you in his arms, " Okay, that's enough girls. I believe you all have somewhere to be ?" He asked with a mischievous smirk. The girls giggled and you were just plain dumbfounded.

There was a car that came to pick you guys up and you all started to leave, except for Tengen. " aren't you going with us Tengen ?" You asked confused " Nah, I'll see you later though Butterfly, I have business to take care of..." He said looking and the girls and they smiled. You left in the car and eventually arrived at a huge place. You recognized it enough to come to the conclusion it was someone's estate all decorated, but who's estate was it ? You walked in with the girls and you saw a familiar face. " Mitsuri ? What are you doing here ?" You asked relieved that there was someone here you knew.

" Heyyy, I came with some of the other hashira."She looked at the girls winked and they smiled. Was everyone in on this except for you ? The girls pulled you over to a part of the estate and asked you to dance. You tried to refuse but they pulled you in before you could answer. First was Suma you and her had a classic ballroom dance while she held your waist. You felt safe and abnormally calm in her arms. She leaned in about an inch from your face and you filled that gap. Her lips were soft and sweet. You loved kissing each of them because it was something new every time.

Next was Makio, she grabbed your waist and just let the music dictate her body. You did the same and she was surprised " Tengen didn't tell us you could dance~" you laughed and quickly retorted " I normally don't dance, Just today." You said returning the smirk she gave you. You both leaned in due to the tension in the air and gave a deep passionate kiss like earlier, except this one was different. You felt more free to do what come natural. You used your tongue a little and she returned the favor by exploring your mouth with her tongue as well.

Once your little tongue expedition was over, Hinatsuru tapped your shoulder indicating that it was time for her dance. You actually held her waist which she was kind of surprised by. " I didn't know you caught on so quickly." She said giving you a slight blush, " I do my best " you smiled at her and she returned it genuinely. Once your dance was over Suma suggested you all go to the food bar. There was so much stuff you didn't know what to grab first. Luckily you had Suma who helped you pick out stuff she thought you would like.

You all ate together and got to know each other a lot more, After a few hours of hanging out and just having fun Tengen came to pick you guys up. You walked out with the girls and while still talking got in the car. " Did you girls have fun?" Tengen asked with a smirk " Yea we had lots of fun, y/n is so cool~" You blushes at the thought of someone looking up to you for a change. She saw you blushing and gave you a kiss on her cheek and giggled. You then went home and were surprised to find a little movie date set up all at home. There were pillows and blankets, also you saw your favorite snack sitting by your blanket.