Forgetfuln(li)ess.

[Narrator + Marcy POV]

You chose to meet with Sasha first, because unlike Anne, she wasn't the type of person who would cry upon seeing you or would say how much she worried about you, or would shout she will never let you go away from her sight. Sasha didn't let emotions get the best of her, but that didn't mean she wasn't kind or uninterested in you. She just has her own ways of showing love, and you liked them better, as they were not so emotional and not so guilt-wracking. You also liked that she was a thinker, because you felt as Sasha didn't see you as an incompetent baby. You liked that she saw your potential and wasn't so overprotective. To be honest you weren't as close with her as with Anne, hence the not so solicitude nature of hers. Anne- on the other hand, is very kind and patient, but her good will often feels suffocating. It's funny how in both of their presences you don't feel as free as you should, you feel restricted by the controling nature of Sasha's and the overprotective nature of Anne. That may sound tough, but you don't mind how they treat you. Well you would've thought that before your arrival in Amphibia, but now, seeing your own skills, you feel kinda underapreciated by your friends.

You hadn't felt when the elevator stopped. You would be lost in thought longer but the loud buzz decided to brought you back to Amphibia. The door opened and before your own two eyes, there stood Sasha Waybrght, your best friend  which you didn't see in forever. But that's not all, Anne Boonchuy of all people was just standing beside her!

You froze.

The girls spotted you, and by the look of their faces, they weren't expecting you AT ALL. You saw the pure essence of astonishment on their faces. Everything was still, Anne was clearly in the middle of something which you abrupted, because she was slouching over a table and that doesn't particularly seem like a relaxed position. Sasha was frozen as well, with what looked like a small, purple D&D piece in her hand, hanging mid-air over a checkered board. You took a second to look at your friends. Anne didn't change much. She had slighlty longer hair, which didn't make her look very different. She herself said one day, that because of her curls, no matter how she cuts her hair, her hairstyle always looks the same with the only difference being the lengh of the hair. Then you saw what layed on or even in her head. Amongst the usual objects in her hair, two of them were branches that formed a set of horns. You know, just your regular view after waking up from a coma- your bestfriend who has a pair of horns. Just the usual. You didn't feel your  muscles forming a suprised expression that was comparable to your peers. Why would they do that?  And no, you didn't feel this illusionary expression change into pure shock, when you saw a new scar on Sasha's face, that started under her mole, went over her nose, and ended next to her old scar on the cheek. Also her hair was untied and she looked pretty sweet. You quickly glanced over her armour as well as Anne's. Sasha had now a black cape, covered in thick fur that was fastened with a red closure in the shape of a Toad war emblem , she had her red chest-plate on, but her shoulder-plate was now red with three big bumps. You needed to see the whole outfit, but the table was in the way. Anne, too had her old armor chest-plate, now framed with a black cloak with two pretty blue closures in the shape of forget-me-nots. Under the armor, rested a purple shirt. 

To your suprise, it was Sasha's chair that hit the floor first. She ran towards you, hugging you tightly, yet tenderly. You hugged her back, accidently dropping your crutches, you felt tears forming in your eyes. You forgot how much you longed for this. 

    MARCYYYY!!!!- now it was Anne's turn to cause a ruckus, she too run to you and didn't even wait untill Sasha stopped hugging you, traping you both in her arms. You embraced her with one arm. You felt the caution in her gesture. You wished you could stay like this forever. For the first time after your awakaning, you felt safe.