Chapter 4: ASDF Land 2.0

Everyone was in the living room in the afternoon. Edd was on the couch flipping through channels, Tom just got done vacuuming the living room, Matt was sitting on the sofa, playing with the strings on his hoodie clearly bored and Jon was on the floor playing with Ringo. He cooed at her and her playful antic's. She really liked to be cuddled.

It had been a full week since Jon stayed with his neighbors and things have been pretty much alright although not too exciting but he still find it pretty somewhat comfortable. Everything was running smoothly and it seems he's gotten pretty well along with everyone.

"Anything on yet" Matt asked Edd for he was even growing more bored

"Nooope!" Edd said boringly. His eyes glued to the TV. "Well there's gotta be something" Matt mumbled. He looked at Jon who was still playing with the cat. "At least your having fun" He spoke to Jon

"Well how can ya ever get bored from a cat as playful as her" He said as Ringo was cuddling against his palm. This caused Matt and Edd to share a smile.

Suddenly the TV blurted out

"Are you bored? Are you sick of the mediocre lifestyle? Are you just like this family picture?"

The TV proceeds to show a family dressed in the early 100's with proper clothing and a bored expression on their faces.

"Well no more!!!"

An explosion happens and the family transforms into a hip looking crowd as if they were all teenagers.

"Come down to or newly found and built ASDF Land 2.0!!" It said the last part dramaticly and lighting flashed across it.

"Hey isn't that one park that was filled with zombies?" Edd commented

"And if you're asking if this is the park with zombies you'll be absolutely right! But we rebuilt this from the ground up and it's 100% zombie proof!"

Edd and the gang gasped for the exception of Jon for he has no idea what's going on. "100% Zombie Free?!"

"100% Zombie Free!!" It said as if it was answering back. "With state of the art technology! No zombies will be entered within 200 feet of the area!" The TV showed a fake zombie looking sad that it's not allowed in. "So come on down to ASDF Land 2.0. Fun is guaranteed!! So spend your money here and spend the day at ASDF Land 2.0! Come Right Now!!"

With that the commercial ends. A huge grin radiated on Edd's face as excitement fills him. "Guys I know what we are gonna do today!" He stood up.

"Do we have enough money for this place?" Tom questioned

"Eh we can use your paycheck" Edd said and Tom frowned. "Onto the car for adventure awaits!! Oh wait, Jon would you like to come along?" Edd asked

"Well I guess but what exactly is this ASDF Land?" Jon got up still confused about what Edd is going on about

"It's a big amusement park! It's really fun" he said cheerily but Jon was still confused.

"What's that?" This caused both Edd and Matt to gasp

"Only the most fun-est place to go to!" Matt exclaimed "There are rides, food, cotton candy, games, prizes, and even more prizes! And more and just a whole lot of prizes" His eyes glittered with joy.

"What Matt is trying to say is, it's really fun and I'm sure you'll enjoy it" Edd gives a warm smile to Jon. "So you wanna go with us?"

Jon thought for a few minutes. He has never been to an amusement park for Eduardo usually would by two tickets for him and Mark only and Jon would stay home and do chores. All of these things Matt described though sound pretty fun.